Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Let Emily Be Emily

 

 

 Hey guys, it's Emily, posing in an empty garage wearing a fancy red skirt and having my tits displayed.  Deke just had this garage built to house the Studio's equipment (forklift, truck, landscape equipment, etc.) and it seemed like a "good" place for a photo shoot before the stuff moved in.  I put good in quotes because I was the only one who thought it a good idea.  I think I was the only one who thought the more informal pink top looked good with the red skirt.  But Maria just shook her head and Wendy closed her eyes and the shoot went on.  Let Emily be Emily is kind of a mantra when they work with me, I think.

I can't believe Marti, Dana, and Maria chose to bring me into M+N with all the other lovely and more talented ladies around, but I am so very thankful.  It doesn't bother me that my initial was left off the new studio name along with Marti's and Nicola's, especially if the "E"  went between the "M" and "N."  That would spell "MEN" and that would give a totally wrong impression as to what goes on here! 🤔🤣

(PS: Thanks Phil for the lovely comments!)

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Letting you be you certainly seems to be working out well. The skirt looks awesome on you and of course your boobs are fucking incredible. I agree the garage is a good setting, though I would say if the equipment was in there it would provide more chances for unique poses. Think of the old school pinup tool calendars. In my opinion, you'd be perfect for those kind of shots.

Bill said...

Don't be apologetic. You look great.

Wookiee42 said...

Free spirits will always make people shake their heads and laugh. That pureness is part of the sexiness!!!! Looking absolutely smashing Emily!!!

Art said...

Emily, you look fantastic and all I'm seeing is beautiful you 😘😘

wnccouple said...

Looks like a great setting to me. Actually, you in any setting is always great. Fantastic body in that outfit. Actually, you have a fantastic body in or out of most any outfit.