Monday, April 10, 2023

Marti Waiting Serenly


 Between Marti's clumsiness and Maria's perfectionism, Marti's photo sessions often last longer than expected.  Here, Marti sits patiently waiting for Maria to straighten out some technical issue during a shoot.  I grabbed this photo; I think it is so hot how Marti is just sitting there so serenely as if she's in a department store waiting for Maria to try on a new dress all while being totally nude in a room full of people who can't take their eyes off her.

Roxy

8 comments:

Art said...

Just so hot. As Marti always is. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot of your incredibly sexy bride Roxy. Maria can take her time and get everything just right, I'll just be over here enjoying the absolutely spectacular view!

anotheroneofnone said...

I am amazed that *only* their eyes are on her.

Redmagnum79 said...

I would never take my eyes off her she's beautiful

Wookiee42 said...

Great pic Roxy!!! Captures Marti perfectly. The relaxed and comfortable position she's sitting in. Casually inviting the eyes that are already on her. I bet she has a lovely little smile going the whole time. Serene sexiness. I think that's the crux of what I'm getting to.

Andre Clifton said...

To walk in a see this would send shivers of joy down my spine. Even moreso of Marti were waiting for me personally.

Anonymous said...

Incredible Marti

wnccouple said...

What a great pose by Marti. Really shows off her great body. Hopefully Roxy got more than one photo of her sitting around waiting for the session to continue.