Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Marti in Yellow, Too


 This photo of Mom is another that got posted on Tumblr but not here at BBBLL.  Hmmm, I just realized the photo of me I just posted here had me in yellow (well, kinda in yellow) and now here's Mom in yellow.  I must be in a sunny mood today!

The cute and funny story behind this photo is that there was a bit of delay in starting the photo session so Mom took the moment to go pee.  When she came back the session started before Kaatje interrupted everything when she realized Mom had put her skirt on backward!

Michelle

4 comments:

Art said...

Like I'm really looking at the zipper on her skirt. Lol. Marti always looks great. 😘😘

Marti (OYO) said...

@Art - 😂 That's what everyone there thought, too - well, except Kaatje who is always looking out for me. Thanks for the compliment!

Wookiee42 said...

This is definitely one of those "That's so Marti!" Situations. But really, until I read you were wearing it backwards I never noticed

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Glad to see this shot brought over here, I just want to bury my face her cleavage. To feel THE TITS engulf me as she wraps her arms around my head, pulling me in tight to her.

Also really thankful for Kaatje, glad she's there for Marti. The whole crew at Studio M, looking out for each other is fucking awesome.