Saturday, December 24, 2022

July in December


 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you "Marti and Friends" fans!  Hi, this is July hoping all of you find peace, love, and happiness in the season.

Wow!  What a year it has been for me!  From fashion designer for Studio M to erotic model alongside all the scorching hot ladies at the Studio.  I'm so glad Dana and the rest talked me into getting before the camera instead of futzing with wardrobes.  Just being a part of this amazing team can make anyone feel sexy and oh so horny.  It sure worked for me!

I look forward to being a bigger part of MMGGBB in 2023 - that is if you want me to 😁😉. . .

11 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Great picture! And what a great journey you have had. Much to our delights you are sharing an amazing body with us. Very grateful for that!

Feelgood said...

Please do July 🤤🤤

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- July your tits are amazing, and I am so glad you did step in front of the camera. You are a perfect addition to the wonderful ladies here, and just WOW all I can say. Merry Christmas!

NorthNJMale said...

Merry Christmas and happy new years to all you lovely ladies....thank you for all the wonderful postings this year..looking forward to 2023 and what amazing pics will come up.

Art said...

Happy Holidays to you July and yes I definitely want you to be a bigger part of things here. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot July! Getting to follow all of y'all is awesome, it really comes through how close everyone is there. I've definitely enjoyed your work, you seem like a natural in front of the camera and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful big boobs

Andre Clifton said...

Beautiful picture. Also eager to see what projects you do and share with us

mikshel269 said...

Can't wait to see what the New year has in store for you

wnccouple said...

Wow. Simply fantastic. We have no idea how you ladies ever get anything done. Keep posting July in any month you wish. Thanks

Bill said...

Nice addition to the team. I'm sure you fit right in.