Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Marti's Mirror Post


 I liked Maria's recent photo of her in the mirror so I'm posting my own version.

Most of my photo sessions are done either at Studio M or somewhere on our home property.  Or, occasionally at property owned by an investor in the Agency.  Every now and then I'll do one in a hotel room as in the case here.  Hotel rooms can't accommodate very many photographers and assistants (4 and 2 respectively here) and I only had Kaatje to help me out.  I was posing, tits out, when I saw myself in the mirror and noticed a slight makeup smudge so, naturally, I bent toward the mirror to check it out but the photographers kept snapping pictures.  Kaatje corrected it for me and the session continued.

Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

No pause in a Marti session 🤤🤤

Wookiee42 said...

Never know when a great shot like this will happen! Have to keep them cameras clicking!!! What a gorgeous hang you get Marti!

Art said...

Beautiful pic, of course. As I've said before Marti, you are one of the natural wonders of the world. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! Love how THE TITS rest on the dresser! My finger would be sore for a week from pressing the camera button over and over and over, not wanting to miss a single possible shot.

Of course seeing you bent over certainly invokes plenty of wonderful ideas in my head.

Steve said...

Merry Christmas Mama.

Andre Clifton said...

Never missing an opportunity to get a picture of you. I envy those photographers

anotheroneofnone said...

The professionalism of those with whom you work is nothing short of amazing.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a nice picture of you and hope you had a wonderful Christmas

Bill said...

Do you think we'd notice a makeup smudge?