Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Marti Showing Off to Some Ladies


 Hi guys!  It's me, Marti, and I'm so happy to be back with you all here at MMBBGG and also at my tumblr site.  I had an absolutely wonderful 3 weeks away, but it's a lot to tell you and I want to get this post out first.  I was going to put this photo up just before I left but ran out of time.  It's a fun and, to me, very HOT story.  Here goes. . .

Ideas for my movies, flicks, and photo sessions comes from numerous people - mostly Roxy and her very talented and imaginative team of writers, but also from my girlfriends here.  However, the idea for the photo session from which this picture is taken came from the corporate President!  Seems he had his the Directors at the various locations of the Agency here in North America.  (Dana is our director but she wasn't included in the request for reasons you'll read about soon.)  He had the following completely voluntary request: he wanted ladies that work behind the scenes at the various locations (including the west coast headquarters) that were (1) straight and had never sexually touched another woman; (2) single; (3) had no larger than B cup breasts; (4) was willing to do a photo and video session with another woman (me of course).  He offered an all-expenses-paid week long trip to Florida to stay at a very nice ocean front hotel plus pay with vacation days waved.  All they had to do was to spend a day with me at our studio for which they would be paid triple time.

In the end, 14 ladies took the deal and ended up one morning at Studio M.  Their nervousness and apprehension over what they were being asked to do - watch me and fondle me - actually made me a bit nervous, too, but I did my best to make them feel comfortable with the situation.  I came into the session room wearing jeans and a short, tight t-shirt with the bottom of my tits showing and I loved how their eyes widened and mouths fell open when they saw me.  I talked with them to try and quell their nervousness some while the crew - all women, of course (Maria, Lin, Kaatje, Daphne, Emily and female stage hands) - readied the room.  When the session started, it didn't take long before I removed the t-shirt to unbelieving eyes.  I modeled for them for maybe half an hour, putting on the sexiest poses I could think of.  Finally, I invited them to touch me.  A few of them practically ran to me and handled my tits as if they were invaluable treasures.  Slowly, the others joined in and that gently touching session turned into a breast feeding frenzy.  They lost control and I lost control.  Being an R-rated session, my pants stayed on but, oh Lord, did they do wonders to my tits and kissed me with abandon and heated passion even though they all kept their rather plain - by design - clothes on.

The session was to last 4 hours but the ladies didn't want to stop and so it went 6.  I put my top back on and just stayed and talked with them - even as we all breathed heavy - until the crew was done and had left, except for Kaatje and Emily who joined our conversations.  Even as we talked, their eyes kept going back to my chest and they squirmed with anticipation.  So I pulled the top back off and said something like "this one's for fun!"  They were again on me and this time my jeans came off.  And they all feasted on my cunt as well as my tits.  Kaatje joined them, but, since it is impossible for 15 women to enjoy my body all at once, busty Emily became their obsession, too.  I hadn't let the milk flow during the photo session, but I did during this personal time.  Milk and squirt.  They bathed in it all and ate Emily with the passion they had shown me.

I hated to see them go back to the hotel, but it was a busy week for me before Thanksgiving and it was time to move on and I wouldn't be able to see them the rest of their time in Florida.  But I told them as they were leaving that we would have to arrange to meet again - and they loved the idea.

I'm certainly looking forward to feeding them again!  I'll be curious: did they become bisexual that day or was just me - and Emily.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- I can just imagine what those ladies faces look like seeing the perfection that is those huge perfect Marti tits.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome that you're back Sexy! I'm definitely looking forward to reading all about your latest adventure but this shot and the incredible story behind it is quite the appetizer. The back view miracle is an amazing view of you and THE TITS. I'm sure the lucky ladies enjoyed themselves and their time with you. As for whether they became bisexual, I'm not sure, though I am 100% certain they became Marti-sexual and would jump at any opportunity to be with you again.

Art said...

That would have made a perfect picture as well. Anticipation and then the TITS! 😘😘

anotheroneofnone said...

Woo-hoo! I'm glad you had a fantastic time both away and with these ladies!

ASkelly said...

I'm not sure either, better keep trying to see what the results are like.

Andre Clifton said...

Your body is enough to turn heads and sexuality. What a wonder if it's too observe your life through these stories.

Steve said...

Working with you seems to have so many "benefits"!
Glad to see you back.

mikshel269 said...

Definitely can see why Dana was excluded. And kind of reminds me of your other group of small breasted girls who worshiped you and The TITS almost as a goddess

Feelgood said...

Very generous boss

Wookiee42 said...

Now THAT is a bonus that most people would kill to collect on! And honestly who better to model and offer themselves to these women other than you Marti!!!

Goldie said...

I would’ve loved to be part of that group of women ❤️ I have size 42N breasts myself!