Thursday, December 29, 2022

Maria's Crazy Mixed-up Outfit


 Ciao amanti!  I have so many wonderful memories of my time with Roxy in Italy last month.  Most of them were when she and I were together but this one she was not.  I had scheduled as you know a few photo sessions while there though this one wasn't and just became one when a photographer friend introduced me to another photographer, a sweet lady in her early 60's.  She so wanted to photograph me that we set it up for the next day.  I wanted to wear this beautiful robe I had bought to catch Roxy's eyes; but I did not have the good shoes to wear.  Roxy and the lady's assistant ran out to buy me something sexy but in the mean time I wore my sneakers and played with the lady's camera - well, with the cameras of the two other photographers that were there.  Roxy returned fairly quickly and we did the shoot.

So I hope you like this crazy mixed-up outfit!

Buon anno amori miei,

Maria

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

It's a great outfit! Playful and sexy all together! Plus with your killer body anything looks fantastic

Feelgood said...

Weird but it works 🤩🤩

Art said...

You look absolutely incredible Maria, just gorgeous 😘😘

Bill said...

Great outfit and I'm sure many of us won't notice the details like you do.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The robe is awesome and fits you perfectly Maria, very sexy! And I dig the sneakers too, they keep it fun and playful, great pic. Glad you two had fun on your trip.

Andre Clifton said...

Gorgeous legs, bountiful breasts, and a sexy robe to frame it all in. The door look good even if they don't go well with the robe.

anotheroneofnone said...

Those shoes look great! Sparkly!

And I'm sure those breasts received little attention in Italy. ;)

Myspurs said...

Love it