Friday, December 9, 2022

Roxy Waiting for Marti


 Only two more days and Marti will be back with me - and the rest of us.  She's the heart of everything we do and we've all missed her terribly.  None of us would even consider denying her something she's enjoying (tremendously, so I hear) because none of us would be in this awesome place without her.  So, yeah, I'm OK with everything; of course, having spent a week in Italy with the beautiful and passionate Maria didn't hurt things 😇!  So enjoy this photo of Marti and hopefully you'll be hearing from her again by Sunday or Monday.  It's going to take her awhile to explain what she's been doing, I bet. . .

Roxy

10 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

These physics defying breasts live rent free in my mind. I'm sure the stories Marti comes back will be titillating

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely incredible shot Roxy! THE TITS are awesome, so big and smooth, practically begging to be played with and enjoyed. Her nipples are perfectly suck-able, ever ready to give sustenance to whomever she chooses. I'm definitely looking forward to reading about Marti's latest adventure, but also more about your trip with Maria, and about all the goings on around the studio with the other girls.

Wookiee42 said...

What a perfect framing for THE TITS! Pushing them together and out. An invitation to partake in the experience that is Marti!
Looking forward to hearing about her travels and adventures

Feelgood said...

Can’t wait for story time

Art said...

Everything about Marti is just so awesome. 😘😘

anotheroneofnone said...

Marti has many peoples' hearts, or at least just mine. Someone so willing to share joy is a rare, rare treasure to the world.

mikshel269 said...

I know the anticipation of Marti's return can be overwelming at times after being apart for so long. I too have away from my wife for a very long time but for far less enjoyable reasons. We should be reunited by Sunday as well if all works out right.

Roxy said...

@mikshel - We all hope for a very happy and peaceful return for you and your wife.

mikshel269 said...

Thank you all so very much

Redmagnum79 said...

I love a good story can't wait