Thursday, December 1, 2022

Marti Among the Palms


 Here's Marti posing amongst the palms.  Damn she looks huge here!  And speaking of huge. . .

I talked to Marti this morning for the first time in nearly 2 weeks.  Of course I'm not going to divulge here where she is and what she's doing - that's up to her to tell you - but I will tell you she is so happy and excited, but I'm a little concerned.  Three things here: first, she says she's having the longest most energetic milk let downs she's ever had with the downside being she's lost control of being able to turn the flow off.  Sounds like the only time milk isn't squirting is when she's asleep, and she doesn't seem to be getting enough of the latter.  Second, she says she's never squirted more juice or more times with more force than she is and it's almost constant ejaculations and orgasms.  Third, she's pretty sure her breasts and nipples are growing again, probably because of the increased milk flow.  Along with not getting enough sleep (and maybe a poor diet consisting mostly of milk, squirt and cum) I'm most concerned with the breast growth, if indeed she is growing again.  I mean, how much more weight on her chest can this 72-year-old woman handle?

She's asked Maria and I to let her have an additional week off from Studio M to keep enjoying where she is.  Fortunately, she had a fairly light schedule for the week of December 5th and it was all internal videos and photo shoots so we were able to reschedule: Marti will be back home on December 11th.  Michelle will be back with her men beginning this Sunday and Maria and Roxy will be back from Italy on the 5th.  I'm looking forward to getting back to normal, if what we do could ever be called "normal."  Emily, Vera, Willow, July, Risa, Zin and the others are busy in front of the cameras and we're all doing the best we can, but Marti is the heart of all this and it will be good to get her home.

Dana

(And I'm guessing you noticed something about this photo: it is unusual for Marti to go bottomless during glamour photo shoots but not this time.)

6 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Sounds like Marti is A) having fun and B) missed so greatly by all of you.

Hopefully the expansion isn't going to be a physical concern.
Love this picture! The sheer size of THE TITS is so exquisite

Feelgood said...

Maybe Marti needs some visitors 🤤🤤🤤

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I have two palms I'll happily volunteer for her to pose with next time Dana! Awesome doesn't do her or THE TITS justice. I definitely dig her going bottomless and would like to see it happen more, she's got such a cute ass.

I'm glad she is having fun, though I certainly sympathize with the position it puts the rest of y'all in at Studio M. You have an incredible collection of wonderfully sexy girls so I'm sure things are still humming along, especially with your mindful eye on everything Dana.

Art said...

That's an absolutely awesome pic Dana. However from what you wrote maybe Marti should consider bottling some of her milk for her fans. I'm sure there's a very profitable revenue stream (pun intended) there. 😘😘

Anonymous said...

Wow those are huge. I want to play with those milk duds

Myspurs said...

Fabulous