Friday, December 30, 2022

Michelle Starts Her Story


 Well, it's about time I (Michelle) posted here with a breast photo instead of one with a big dick in my mouth.  I've been having lots of hot fun with Maria, Mom, Roxy and the rest of the ladies who've stayed here over the holidays and it's been great to both reminisce and build new sexy memories with them.  My men will start arriving here January 2nd so I'll be back with them then.  I've certainly missed them the last two weeks but, like I said, it's been fun and the circle of love is refreshing and deep.

I know Mom and I have plans to tell you guys why we were away for several weeks (two for me, three for her); she'll have to relate her experience but I'll give you mine in short. . .

I wrote in a post back on November 12 how my men like to watch me with a young, small breasted girl (by "young" I mean 18 - 20 years old, just to be clear) - in the post it was about Skylar.  Anyway, one of the guys discovered 19-year-old twins living in a tiny rundown apartment in Appalachia and making ends meet by working at a MacDonald's.  He offered them more money to spend a day with me than they would make in 6 months at Mickey D's.  And so it happened.

Their names are Leah and Leila.  They turned 19 this past fall.  They stand some 5 feet tall and I'm not sure if either of them weigh over 100 pounds.  They are identical twins with light brown hair and brown eyes.  And, they were both virgins.

Story to be continued. . .

Michelle

9 comments:

Art said...

Omg Michelle, so glad to have you back. Your tits are absolutely incredible and I love them. I love seeing your entire body. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

OMG! Twins Basil! Twins!!!! And we would never be adverse to more pictures of giant cocks in your mouth and between those fantastic tits

Andre Clifton said...

Glad you are back. Your body looks as desirable as ever

Anonymous said...

Oh my God Michelle those are beautiful set of titties I thought your moms agree but I will probably jerk off this pic tonight myself

Bill said...

Miss seeing those wonderful tits!!

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- love the story, and those tits are just amazing as well. Hope to hear more and see more very soon.

Feelgood said...

Can’t wait to hear the complete story or maybe part 2 and I for one would love to see pictures of the twins 🔥🔥🔥🔥

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Michelle, you certainly know how to make an entrance. The simplicity of the setting really lets you show of your amazing boobs.

Definitely looking forward to hearing more about you with the twins. Happy New Year!

NorthNJMale said...

thank you for the lovely and sexy pic and also a preview of what happened in your time away...sounds very interesting and exciting. looking forward to reading more about it and wishing you all a happy a safe new year.