Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Marti's Showers at Sudio M


 The other ladies make fun of me and my frequent showers - OCD maybe? - while at Studio M, but I find a shower to be a good place for me to relax and shift my mind from who I was in a previous shoot or flick or movie scene to who I will in the next.  And then I'll usually take one last shower before I leave for home to get back into my real Marti mood.  So, yeah, that's usually 3 or 4 showers in my 12-hour work day.

When we were enlarging Studio M. Dana, half joking and half serious, suggested building showers up on a stage so people could watch me - and that's just what we did!  So I have two showers I use: a large one that's glassed on all four sides with 100 movie theater seats around it and with room for Maria's photography and videography teams.  The other shower is glass on three sides and also surrounding by seating, but only 50 this time.  I send out a group text before each shower and everyone at the Studio is invited to come watch.  I don't remember the last time I showered with fewer than a dozen sets of eyes watching me.  I almost always take my last shower of the day in the big shower as so many people at the studio hang around after work to watch and take photos/videos.  And, you know, I've had every seat filled more than once!

When they were building the stages with the showers I told Dana they were going overboard because it was "just an ordinary shower I was taking."  Dana smiled and replied "Dear Marti.  One of your showers is never 'just a shower' but an event!"

I dunno, maybe. . .

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Just my imagination 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Anonymous said...

Omg thats big. I want Take a shower with you and unload all my cum all over you

Wookiee42 said...

Marti, ANY time you release THE TITS it's an event!! To be able to watch the water cascade over those curves. Watch your hands slide all over that work of art you call a body! Perfection

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible photo Sexy! I've wanted to watch you shower for a while now so it is not surprising in the least that these are well attended. The opportunity to see you lather up THE TITS would be the chance of a lifetime, at least until the next shower of the day.

I like the idea of you rinsing away the previous shoot in preparation for the next, especially the last shower when you come out your wonderful self.

Art said...

Just beautiful Marti. Your shape is just amazing and so spectacular. The image of water flowing over your body is just so sexual it must be crazy watching you. 👀 So hot! 😘😘

Anonymous said...

OMG those are lethal weapons what a way to die