Monday, July 19, 2021

Always New Views with Marti


 Some view, huh?  I'm lying on the bed with Marti straddling my chest.  So she's on top of me playing with those gigantic, marvelous tits, lifting them (as in the photo) then letting them fall, falling so heavy that it seems the whole room shakes and not just the bed.  The possibilities of having unique fun with tits like these is practically endless.  And look at the fucking nipples!  She's lifting the boobs high from the top so you can't even see where the nipples meet the breast flesh.  And still they stand long and tall and firm.

Enjoy the view!

8 comments:

Art said...

That view is absolutely amazing. Can I say I'm jealous?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Watching her enjoy those huge tits she carries with her is truly a sight to behold. It brings to mind so, so many ideas of what to do with and to them though to be honest most of my thoughts seem to involve her smothering me with them in some way or another.

Feelgood said...

Talk about a view🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Anonymous said...

Please facehug/smother me

Wookiee42 said...

I would die happily seeing that view in real life

Anonymous said...

I would play with them for hours.

Cd4 said...

Stop it..Now I'm going to have that image on my mind every time it starts to wander off which is a lot lately.

thereelguy45 said...

Best of all of you I dream about with Marti straddling my face!