Friday, July 23, 2021

In My Mouth, On My tits, Down My Throat


 Whenever a guy asks me where to cum, I always say "In my mouth." Not only do I get the full flavor and scent and texture and heat when he cums directly on my tongue or the roof of my mouth, but I also get to feel his pulsing cock with my lips.  My second favorite place for a guy to cum is on my tits, knowing I'm going to lick it off when he's done.  Though the flavor and scent is somewhat diminished and I trade the feel of the cock pumping with my hand - or tits if he's fucking them - instead of my lips, cumming on my tits adds a visual not available when he cums in my mouth; the actual sight of cum spewing from his cockhead and the look of it on my tits and nipples.  My third favorite place is down my throat.  Though I lose a lot of the taste, scent and visual it is by having it down my throat that I feel most owned by the cock and that is an incredible feeling!

10 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Such an amazing display of pure beautiful sexuality!

Yojibearra said...

Yes please!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'd love to feel your talented lips on my cock as it erupts. It would be a pleasure to feed you my load!

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Gives me three out of five perfect places for where I would love to cum...

Feelgood said...

I’d definitely go for the tits, the visual and not to mention the picture

Art said...

I would love to cum in your mouth please 😋

Joey Fernandez said...

I would love to do all three!!!

thereelguy45 said...

For me personally I think it would be the mouth. so I could feel your lips and tongue sucking every last drop out.

Incomplete said...

I do not care where my cum lands as long as it is being pumped out by you!!!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

I love that you typed “heat” … a feature that is often skipped past. I love edging my cock for over hour, and drinking a ton of water, to maximize my load. When I give-in and begin shooting my ropes, I totally believe your qualified “heat” detection.