Friday, July 2, 2021

Question for You

 A quick question for you guys to help us pick the photos for this site.  Which view of me (Marti) is your favorite?

(1)  Front view

(2)  Back view

(3)  Side view

(4)  Supine view

(5)  Leaning forward front view

(6)  Leaning forward side view

(7)  Ass view

It would actually be awesome if you'd give me your top three in order using most favorite first.  You can just use the numbers above and leave your preferences as a comment to this post.  If you'd rather, you can email Michelle at martisdaughter@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Marti (OYO)

20 comments:

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

1,4,7 but they are all fantastic

Ladeeda said...

6,1,2

Unknown said...

1-7,all views and angles are amazing

Sean89 said...

Definitely 1(front view) awesome view

Steve said...

1,7,4

BigHoosierDaddy said...

1,4,6

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

My top three favorites are 1, 5, & 2.

Others ranked in order would be 4, 7, 6, & 3.

Cd4 said...

6-3-2. Pick 1 right..Would get migraine s trying to do that!

mikshel269 said...

1,5,4

Feelgood said...

3, 1, 4

Anonymous said...

1,3,and 5

Anonymous said...

7, 2 , 6...Nice nice ASS

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
1, 5, 6. You might consider adding one, my fantasy would be Marti on top, supporting herself with her arms while she lets me suck on her nipples... I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Marti you are the best!

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

1,3, and 7 are easily my top 3.

Yojibearra said...

7,1, and 4. Plus sucking cock….

Anonymous said...

We vote 1, 5, 4 or any of them really!!!!

Kage no Kitsune said...

1, 5, 4.

Redmagnum79 said...

Can I say all is my favorite

thereelguy45 said...

I know I'm late on this one but I would say 1, 3, 5

Wookiee42 said...

1,3,7