Monday, July 5, 2021

Your Gift


 One of the best gifts you can give me is cum straight from your cock and into my mouth, like this one.  I want you to be in control and some guys are; many of them will slam their cocks down my throat and empty there.  I don't even have to swallow.  It's fun; it's hot; but it's not as good as when your cum is allowed to fill my mouth.  When you're about to cum, let me pull back a bit so your cockhead is a few inches inside.  That way, your cum will fill my mouth, bathing my tongue, saturating every taste bud I have.  I'll hold you cock there, just like this, in my mouth and keep every drop of your cum lingering there as well until the flexing of your cock with each squirt subsides and all your cum load is in my mouth.  I'll let it stay there, for just a little while, even after you pull out.  I want the scent of it to rise from my mouth and fill my head with its essence.  I want to feel it surround my tongue.  I want to know it.  This came from inside you; this is you.  What a gift you have given me.

I had probably already swallowed dozens of loads the day this cock gave me this load and was photographed as it did - my face certainly looks well fucked.  Still, it's as good and as important as the first of the day - hell, even the first of my life when I swallowed it nearly 53 years ago, the day after my 18th birthday.  I hope my eyes tell you this.  I hope my smile after I swallow tell you this.  I hope my licking away the few bubbles of cum that have formed on your cock after you came tell you this.  I hope my whispered "thank you" tell you this even if another cock soon enters my mouth.  No one else can give me what you just gave me for you gave me what was inside of you, what was a part of you, a part of you that is now a part of me.

(PS - We're running one more poll that was posted yesterday, Sunday.  Hope you'll send us your selections as we try to make this site more in tune with what you want to see.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The was the single most erotic and sensual thing I've ever read.

Art said...

Thats so fucking hot. I wish I could get Marti to suck my cock like that.

Feelgood said...

I hope you like what I have in store for you

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The best feeling is seeing a personal gift beautifully enjoyed. Your love of cum shines brilliantly through your words Sexy. The perfectly chosen photo complimenting them well while also conveying your devotion to making your lover happy. I've certainly dreamt of it being my cock in your talented mouth feeding your ravenous hunger...someday maybe.

thereelguy45 said...

If only I knew you before I broke my neck! It would have been a wonderful gift for both of us💜

Yojibearra said...

Damn! That’s so sexy and hot!

Cd4 said...

So exotic and just the thought that it's still there when I slowly push it into your throat for the second Cummings. I ruined for the rest of the day.

Steve said...

Sexy sexy

Wookiee42 said...

These are some of my favorite shots of Marti. Seeing her getting her favorite gift and imagining it's from me

BigHoosierDaddy said...

I would love to give you a gift 🎁