Thursday, July 29, 2021

Me, a Long Nipple, and a Large Areola


 Whenever it's a picture of Marti's tits there are many things wonderful about it, but in this post I want to point out three of them.  One is that I am still astounded that it is my mouth caressing that nipple - mine!  Never in a million years would I have dreamed it could be so, and yet it is!  The second thing is that half that huge nipple is hidden in my mouth!  Imagine that nipple being twice as long as what's shown in the picture.  Incredible!  The last thing is more subtle but just as amazing to me: Marti has incredible control over her tits.  Normally, with her nipple as long and erect (and hard!) as it is here, her areola would be small, wrinkled and raised.  Yet, look, it's large and flat and that's because she knows I prefer her areola to be as large as possible - just my opinion.  Michelle and Maria and most of her female lovers prefer the small, wrinkled and raised areolas, but not me.  If Michelle and Maria were on her left tit in this picture, that areola would be tight and raised while mine would be flat and large.  Her tits work separately like they have minds of their own!

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're definitely living the dream Roxy, congratulations! I've said before that Marti has ESP...Extra Sexual Perception, it is like she can read a lover and just know what will turn them on. Combine that with her innate desire to bring pleasure and it comes as no surprise that she can control how her body responds to certain stimuli. Keep dreaming dreams, you are with the most incredible of sexual beings, they will come true!

Roxy said...

Extra Sexual Perception - I like that TMH!

Feelgood said...

I’d (we’d) love to see a picture with you, Michelle and Maria sucking on those beauties. Different areola expressions…🤤🤤🤤🤤

Roxy said...

That could certainly be arranged, Feelgood!

Redmagnum79 said...

That a beautiful picture and with you sucking on her nipple makes it so sexy

Yojibearra said...

From your breasts to my lips

Cd4 said...

You just about summed it up couldn't have said it any better. So I'll just add ditto!

Wookiee42 said...

Speechless! Just amazing, control over her body like that!!!

Art said...

Just incredible 😍

oldmanx said...

Yes Yes o Yes

Lovemonkey1986 said...

Can I take a turn on those nipples please

Rustedrootnut said...

Mmmm I love big head ling nipple in my mouth