Monday, July 19, 2021

Missionary, Doggy or Cowgirl?


 Sorry about the quality of this photo, but I was moving rather rapidly on top of this cock.  This was clearly taken at the bottom of a down stroke; my tits appear longer than usual but not as wide.  (This photo was from a few years ago when I was maybe an H or I cup rather than my current O cup.)

As many of you know, my good friend Doc has copies of almost everything I've done sexually that have been recorded - thousands of hours worth of videos and tens of thousands of still photos.  He keeps all kinds of statistics, but one he hadn't been keeping was how long a guy would last before cumming as we were fucking.  So when I asked him to estimate it, he went back to some videos and took a sampling.  He was only looking at the first fucking of a sex session; guys often cum 2, 3, 4 or more times in each session and, of course, the extra times a guy usually lasts a bit longer than the first time.  I also asked Doc to just include pussy fucking - not mouth, tits, ass or handjobs - and only include the basic positions: missionary, doggy, and cowgirl.

The results?  The average for doggy style was 4 minutes 18 seconds; for missionary, 2 minutes 24 seconds; for cowgirl, 1 minute 22 seconds.  Now I know there may be other reasons for this such as with cowgirl I'm usually in control and may be coming up from sucking his cock, but it still seems like a real difference.  Is it the view maybe?  Or maybe his hands are free to play with my tits as I ride?  Maybe he can't see my tits as well during doggy?

Ah well, it's all good to me!

13 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

That they last anytime at all is still somewhat surprising Sexy. I think you've pretty much honed in on why they don't last as long with you riding them, though I'd eagerly volunteer for addition studies on the matter. There are so many variables we'd need to account for if we want a truly complete record of the experiment it would long, long hours spent poring over every little detail...where do I sign up?

Feelgood said...

For me it’s about view. I’d watch the tits to be honest

Unknown said...

Absolutely love your blog.please visit Dublin Ireland soon 💚☘

Anonymous said...

Marti, I want you to ride me like this. To answer your question, yes it's the view. The view helps anyone to explode quick. It's your chest I would concentrate on. It only would take me only 1 min 5 sec. Best view ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm throbbing now

Art said...

I agree with the Hillbilly. I think additional study needs to be done. I want to volunteer 🙋‍♂️. Please. Pretty please.

Yojibearra said...

Any view is beautiful -

Wookiee42 said...

Cowgirl all the way. Seeing those O cups right there in front of me. Hot hot hot

Anonymous said...

Marti, I wish you would post a full nude pic just getting out the shower with your Great tits. I would do anything to see that. Keep posting one of my reasons for waking every morning. Your chest is addictive.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
My favorite position, once I latched onto a nipple it would only be a matter of moments... Round 2 hopefully would allow for more suckling. Marti you are the best !!!!!!!!!

Cd4 said...

For the first time that's probably right on. No normal person could last any longer unassisted. My first time would probably be like a heavyweight fight 3 minutes. But after that like a slow poke sucker all night long.

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Definitely the easier I would be able to reach and grab and suck on to those luscious tits, the faster I would be able to cum.

This makes perfect sense.

thereelguy45 said...

I'm curious are they pounding away like a rabbit or taking their time? Either way I love the view of this picture