Thursday, July 15, 2021

So My Marti


 Here's a photo from a few years ago I found in Marti's archives.  I went back and watched the video of this WFMC photograph me/fuck me event.  This guy was just about to put his raging hard-on inside Marti when she squished her boobs together, those amazing nipples pointing at him.  He says, "Man, I need to fuck that cleavage!"  He slides up and puts his dick between her tits.  It didn't take long until he blew his load all over Marti's face.  She used her fingers to dip his goo off and lick them clean.

That's just so my Marti!

8 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

That's awesome picture of her and he's one lucky man

Yojibearra said...

Look at them nips! Love em.

Anonymous said...

Love to had that chance

thereelguy45 said...

You could use her nipples as sundials!😍💜

Art said...

Omg that is so hot. Those nipples are just incredible.

Wookiee42 said...

That man has lived my greatest fantasy. To slide between her breasts and cum all over.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot Roxy! She definitely presents quite the quandary when deciding just where to put a raging hardon. So many good places it could go. Luckily there is no wrong answer and you'll most likely get multiple chances to try.

Feelgood said...

Just having her drink my cum🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯