Sunday, July 11, 2021

From Joy to Urgency


 I've been so privileged to watch live many of Mom's fuck parties and events.  One thing that's obvious to me is how she - and, indeed all the guys present, too - fucks differently if the guys are all friends or at least know each other compared to times when the guys aren't familiar with the others fucking her.   When the guys aren't familiar with each other, the sex is more that of need, desire, urgency; when it's with a bunch of friends there is more pure joy in the sex, as was the case when this photo was taken.  There's much more humor and laughter, joyous laughter.

Take this photo, for instance.  It was a group of a dozen friends and this one guy hands seemed to always go to Mom's tits when she fucked him (who can blame him, right?).  His buddies were like "Dude, we wanna watch those big tits bounce.  Can you let go of them for just a few seconds?"  Mom responded by gently pushing his hands down then riding his cock, her tits thrust out, in a way that would have made you think she was a 20-year-old whore and not a late 60's woman.  As she rode, she turned to the other 11 guys and said, smiling "See, guys, he can do it!"  Not missing a stroke she turned to the guy she was fucking and said "Can't you, sweetheart?"  Of course, about all the guy could say was "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!"  with his eyes riveted to her bouncing chest and long hard nipples.  When he rose to cum inside her, she moved with speed and yet grace to take him in her mouth and make love to his cock until he blew is load in her mouth.

That's not to say that the sense of need and urgency isn't there with a group of friends; as the day wears away and the time to end the party approaches, there is definitely a change as all the guys try to get in that one last fuck and that one last load of cum before the night's end.

20 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I don't blame him a bit for wanting to hold those huge tits. The thought of getting my hands on them has been a dream ever since I first saw them, but there is something incredibly hypnotic about watching them swing and sway and bounce around too. Of course, I'd also love to not be able to see because she is smothering my face with them, so there is that to factor into the mix as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow I want to this. Ride me and concentrate on your chest. Then cum inside.

Feelgood said...

I don’t where my eyes would look at first if I were lucky enough to fuck Marti 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Wookiee42 said...

I would be saying the same " let those swing!" If I was watching. But I'd also be the one trying to keep em in my hands

Yojibearra said...

Damn! Damn! Damn! Sexy and beautiful

Anonymous said...

This pic is awesome. I could only imagine Marti riding me. As I watch her big tits bounce all over the place. The I'm in paradise when I explode my cum. It's all because of her chest. Omg I'm in love. This opportunity would be grand.

Anonymous said...

In addition, as she rides me. I just want to close my eyes and explode my cum.

Art said...

Just incredible and so fucking beautiful 😍

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm NICE NICE ASS

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

But can you blame him for gaining extra pleasure from holding those bountiful, delectable tits? I would do the same, I would just be sure to cum inside herz of course.

Anonymous said...

Great pic. If she was riding me. My eyes would be glue to her tits. Until I explode.(Big Apple hangers) love them

Cd4 said...

Agreed. They would have to pry my hands away only if I'm no longer breathing otherwise there would be a death hri to the end.

thereelguy45 said...

My eyes will be on her eyes but my mouth will be on her nipples!!

jakey300 said...

I love her huge tits but her ass is so nice to look at!

Anonymous said...

Marti, this is anonymous.I love this position I will be just like that guy but I had to be fixed on your chest the whole time you were riding me.

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to wank to this pic and story

Anonymous said...

My eyes will be fixated on her breasts as well. And she wrote me I would wanna explode inside her while I’m looking at her chest bounce all over the place.As I begin to explode I will leave my head back on the pillow close my eyes and yell awwww.That will be my orgasm noise as I explode I’ll because of her breasts

Anonymous said...

Yes and she rides me I would just explode inside her because her big apple sauces. On the pillow my head to be tilted back my eyes are shot like in pain because I’m releasing all my come inside her because of her breasts

Anonymous said...

I am busting my nuts to this picture right now. Saying that big breasts stick out towards the guy and he’s about to cum.I’m ready to explode just the thought of him ready to come inside her I want to come inside her as well look at her anatomy breasts and stomach

Anonymous said...

With Marti riding me like this. With her breasts thrusted out out like that I wanna close my eyes hard tilt my head back as I explode. And yell the word applesauce