Friday, July 16, 2021

The Year of Living Wonderfully


 It's been almost a year since Marti proposed to me (July 20) and this was the photo of me sucking Marti's huge left breast I used when I announced it here.  God, what a ride it's been!  From the excitement of meeting her to the amazement that she wanted to marry me to the wonder of our first few married months to the depths of her illness and depression last winter to her slow physical and emotional recovery and now to someone who is on top of the world doing what she loves (and being paid handsomely to do it - meaning sex, of course).  Michelle says she's never seen Marti so happy and she gives me all the credit.  But, fuck, I've only been doing what I want to do more than anything in the world - make Marti happy and fill my eyes (and hands) with the wonder of her body and the joys of her sex, whoever it is with and however many it is with.  I certainly don't feel I've been altruistic; I've done what I wanted to do and that is to fill my world up, totally, with my wife.

Anyway, it's been fun sharing the year with you guys and I look forward to sharing more for some time to come!

Roxy

11 comments:

Steve said...

It's twuu wuve.

Art said...

An absolutely amazing ride and an equally amazing picture. Hope you two enjoy many many years of happiness together ❤

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm glad you two found each other, may the happiness to come be as bountiful as her bosom.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

So sweet

Feelgood said...

What breasts and face🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Redmagnum79 said...

We love seeing all you beautiful ladies and would love to see more so injoy your life together

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
I can't imagine the hours you've spent feasting on those magnificent tits... enjoy!

Wookiee42 said...

Here's to many more years of you two being together.

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Congratulations on the first year and here is to many, many more! I will be here to see it!

thereelguy45 said...

A little late but congratulations on a wonderful year!

Tennessee2022 said...

Your very sweet and genuine