Sunday, July 4, 2021

One More Poll

Thanks to all of you who voted on your favorite positions of photos of Mom's tits, whether you voted here or by email.  By far the winner is front view pictures so we will be showing more of those.  We've also learned that we probably show more side and back view photos than we should and should show more leaning over, supine, and ass photos.  (Bummer, I LOVE Mom's back view photos!)

Some of you pointed out our list may have been too restrictive, so let's do this one more time with some new choices and some we included last time.  So, here we go, and, again, you can vote here or you can email me at martisdaughter@gmail.com.   This time vote for your top six in order from what you want to see most (or more of) as #1 through to #6 (just like last time).

(1)  Front view (tits)

(2)  Leaning over views (front or side, tits only or whole body)

(3)    Supine view

(4)  Marti's ass and/or legs

(5)  Nipple closeup including milk

(6)  Marti selfsuck nipple

(7) Roxy (or Maria) handling/sucking Marti's tits (not Michelle for RWR reasons)

(8)  Marti blowing (or giving handjob, titfuck) cock

(9) Marti getting fucked

 (10)  Photos of Roxy, Maria or Michelle (keeping in mind this blog is about Mom, not the rest of us)

(11)  More of Marti's big tit stories/finish the stories you start

Thanks!  You guys are some of the most important to us in our viewing world and we want to give you what you want to see and read!

Michelle

22 comments:

Feelgood said...

3, 1, 5, 7, 10 though 11 was awfully close

Michelle said...

Thanks, Feelgood. I changed it to read 6 choices - I meant to do that anyway and you reminded me. I'll make 11 your sixth choice.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Top Six - 11, 1, 6, 5, 2, & 3
Remaining Ranked - 4, 10, 7, 8, & 9

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
6 5 7 2 1 9 Thanks for letting us have input !

Yojibearra said...

My picks - 8, 9 (anal), 4, 3, 2, and 1.

BigJohnny69 said...

9-11-8-7-10

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

9,8,7,6,1,5

Anonymous said...

WOW, tough decision, but we will go with :
9,11,10,7,8, and 1.
Actually all of that are listed.

Art said...

Hey I like seeing Marti's tits, don't get me wrong but I would really like to see her pussy as well.

Anonymous said...

1,11,8,7,9 and 2

Feelgood said...

Thanks Michelle

thereelguy45 said...

1, 2, 5, 6, 9 & 10. I would also enjoy a close up of her clitoris and labia!💜

Wookiee42 said...

8 is my favorite. Then 6, 7, and pick randomly from there

oldmanx said...

O remember number 6, and it still remembers me...

Anonymous said...

Marty 4 and 9..nice nice ASS!!

Almas said...

7-9-10-11
Do Roxy and Michelle have separate blogs as well?

Cd4 said...

1-11-6-2-7-5

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see it all, but I'd rank them 9,8,11,1,4,5,7,10

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

1, 9, 4, 5, 11, and 7 would be my Top Six.

radman said...

1 2 5 4 11 6

Davey54 said...

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7!

Anonymous said...

9