Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Stretch Even for Michelle


 Mom always said if she could get a cock in her mouth she could get it down her throat.  I would agree, though my guys have been finding some hugely fat cocks and paying them to join the group just to see if I can take them all the way down.  For instance, the group paid this stud to move from Mississippi to Florida and pay all his living expenses so he's here with me almost every single day.  When he first became one of the 250 early this month he lamented that he didn't know what a good blowjob felt like because no woman could get much more than the tip of his huge member in her mouth.  I'll have to admit it was a bit of a stretch for me (literally) and took me maybe 10 seconds to get it in my mouth, but then it only took another couple of seconds for it to go balls deep down my throat.  The other guys loved how it swelled my throat and asked the guy to keep it down inside me.  Even with Mom's trick of how to breathe when a cock is fully inserted, it was a struggle to get a breath, but I managed.  The others took lots of photos of my swollen neck - which had a perfect outline of his cockhead - and some even wanted to feel his cock inside me by rubbing my neck.

I like how they spend their money!

Michelle

10 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

holy fucking shit that is a fucking amazing and incredible pic....wow.
if possible can the pic of this gigantic cock down your throat and it swelling up your throat be posted??? WOW

Wookiee42 said...

That! That is a feat of sexuality! Just looking at how stretched out your mouth is getting is so erotic! Would love to see what that beast looks like IN your throat

Yojibearra said...

Beautiful

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Michelle you're obviously supremely talented, your natural abilities combined with your relentless pursuit of new heights all add up to unbelievable awesomeness.

Rich said...

Wow she's definitely stretching herself here! Nice.

Art said...

Marti definitely taught you well Michelle. Absolutely incredible.

Feelgood said...

Just that picture has me cumming

anotheroneofnone said...

I know I couldn't handle that cock. Your mention of secret techniques has me intrigued. (Full disclosure: Bi/pan guy here.)

Labadee said...

That's quite the accomplishment, very impressive

Andre Clifton said...

They are making amazing investments and bringing new challenges and fun. Glad the group is working out for you