Monday, November 7, 2022

Roxy on Marti and Maria


 Hey all, it's Roxy and in the photo, of course, is my incredible wife Marti.  She's showing off by one of the pools at Studio M just for a few of us: Maria, Emily, Daphne, and myself.  I love this arms back chest out side view.  And that ass!  And those legs!  I took a few photos for you guys.  But effin' Emily couldn't wait to get her hands on Marti so I didn't get too many photos since Daphne and I had to join in, you understand 😁😉.  Oh, and check out Marti's red wig.  She's started posing as a red head much more often.

Maria and I have become close friends - and lovers! - over the last several months as our wives are so damn busy.  So we talk a lot about our spouses having so many lovers and how we feel about it.  It seems to be a bit harder on Maria even though Michelle does take breaks from her men to be with her and the rest of us.  It's also true that I knew when I married Marti that I would have to accept her and everything she does sexually whereas Michelle's almost all-consuming job (I hesitate to call it a job because Michelle loves what she's doing and loves the guys she doing it with) only began in February of this year and didn't become what it is to her until May or so.  So Maria and I talk alot.

And kiss a lot.

And make love a lot.

You've seen her photos on here and can probably sense her incredible passion.  Marti may be super busy and has also gotten a new obsession which I'll leave to her to tell, but making love to Maria is a wonderful compensation.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- Those TITS! Every time I see Marti's tits I just can not think of anything else. Then you have those sexy legs and that ass in this one as well. It is hard to think straight. Just to sexy.

Wookiee42 said...

Goddamn does this pose emphasize THE TITS so much!!! Showing how slim and petite the rest of her amazing body is next to those wonders!

It must be quite the experience with your respective wives. You 2 are amazing spouses to be able to handle this situation!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible photo Roxy! It is easy to see why Emily just couldn't wait and why you and Daphne just had to join in on THE TITS. The pose is killer, very bold and really shows off all Marti's sexiness. Also would love to see more of her as a redhead.

Glad to know you and Maria are so close, not many would be able to fully understand what you both share, the uniqueness of the relationships, and all they entail. Plus you're both fucking gorgeous, smart, and talented so spending more time with each other has got to be fun.

Feelgood said...

I’m glad you and Maria confide in one another

Art said...

Roxy that has to be one of the absolutely best pics I've seen of Marti. Except for her face and a few other missing details, you've got the quintessential Marti pic there, beautifully, sexily and so absolutely gorgeous. The perfect pinup. 😘😘

anotheroneofnone said...

No words, just hard cock. Amazing photo in general.

mikshel269 said...

Amazing shot of Marti. I am sure that Marti and Michelle, with all that is going on, still hold you close in their hearts.

Yojibearra said...

That T & A is unbelievable! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Time to masturbate to THE TITS. They Big