Thursday, November 3, 2022

Busy Maria


 Ciao amanti.  Of course it is me, Maria, and I am in the photo.  I will have to come back to this little foyer for photos again cause I found it photogenic of itself.  But my session was to be in the small ballroom on the other side of the door and my little sequined dress fit much better there.  Here I do believe it to be too busy.  Maybe with a tiny black dress?

Just when I was getting more time to be in front of the camera was when Lin was promoted to General Manager so I lost my best photographer.  She and I are both hard to work with because we expect perfection in everything professional so we thought a lot alike, though I am more emotional while she is more disgusted with incompetence.  We had been looking for another senior photographer but finding someone that could pass both Lin and I was next to impossible.  I finally found someone though but you would say our VP Elaine did.  This person is our first male hire in production.  (Production is female performers, directors, photographers, makeup, etc.  Facilities, which Deke runs, is mostly men with some women and is staging, maintenance, security, health and safety, etc., as well as male talent.)  Our new hire is named Murphy.  We offered him the job on the spot when he visited us and he jumped on it.  Murphy, who is gay, fits into the type of Lin and I.  He's witty and charming but is easily frustrated and tends to become very agitated when someone doesn't do right - just like me.  I think he's around 40 years old.  We also hired a junior photographer, a petite black lady named Simone.  Calm and usually smiling she is a positive influence for Murphy.

As Murphy isn't interested in the agent part of Lin's job, we hired a full time agent and a junior photographer.  The agent is Danielle, a beautiful blond who fits in well with our "all business at work, all passionate and joyous off work" attitude.  All the ladies whom she manages really like her; but the only problem will be keeping her mostly behind the cameras and not in front.

I have talked enough here.  Hope this finds you well and happy.

Con amori a tutti voi,

Maria 😘

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Maria! Always great to see you step in front of the camera, you're fucking gorgeous! I agree a the sequin dress is not quite the right fit for the space, though it looks amazing on you. A little black cocktail dress would be nice, something off the shoulder and very form fitting to really show off your incredible figure.

Hopefully the new hires work out and find their place at Studio M and in the ever expanding Marti-Verse.

Art said...

Maria I think the dress looks great on you. Kind of like wrapping paper on a gift and the room with the stained glass windows is spectacular. Although your body is definitely the more spectacular! 😘😘

Feelgood said...

After seeing your picture I can’t help but to wonder what the new hires look like in front of the camera 😈

Anonymous said...

paulhere- Maria you are so sexy. Love that angle showing off both of your tits and those sexy legs. All the ladies here do such a perfect job of showing off just how amazing there bodies are, and this is a perfect example of it. You look perfect!

Wookiee42 said...

Great shot of you! That dress looks amazing but I do agree the background is a little busy with that dress. But most of us are focused on your wonderful breasts being pushed forward!

Wonderful that you're able to find another photographer that lives up to your standards!

mikshel269 said...

The dress looks great in that setting. And you are as sexy as ever. Can't wait to see Simone and Danielle in front of the camera as well