Friday, November 4, 2022

Michelle Killing a Yellow Dress


Hey guys, it's Michelle.  Hope you haven't forgotten me 😉.  I had planned a longer post but I'm kinda distracted by lots of huge hard cocks.  I wanted to let you know that I've really settled in with what I will now just call "my men" or "my guys."  I've been with them every day and night since Hurricane Ian passed through except for the days I was visiting Uncle Chris.  I think I wrote in an earlier post that Dana and Elaine decided to let me raise the number of my guys from 200 to 225 to see how it would go.  That was in October and things went great so in November we're increasing it to 250 guys.  Apparently they had another 25 guys waiting in the wings so on November 1 I suddenly had 250 men.  Remember, they aren't all here at once and many have responsibilities that only let them visit me occasionally.  So usually there's way less than 100 guys fucking me on a given day - I'd guess an average of maybe 50.  I will say probably a couple dozen of them have actually moved to this area so they're with me pretty much every day.

Some of you may want to ask me: "What about Maria?"  As time has passed, the gratitude these guys show me (and I them) has changed the urgency they used to fuck me with to more of a loving fuck, if that makes sense.  What that means is that I often go spend time with Maria and Mom and Roxy even if I have moved into what is now referred to as Michelle's house (it was the old WFMC house).  Maria supports me and she remains the love of my life.

Along with being more flexible with the time I'm spending with Maria, Mom and the other ladies, the guys support me doing some photoshoots for Studio M - like the one above.  Of course, they like to watch the shoot and I'm doing all of my sessions in front of the camera here on our home property so as not to waste time traveling to the studio.

I'll write more soon, but can you guess why this photo was rejected by Maria who was the lead photographer in this session (of course)?  It was that bit of pink bra cup showing through the holes in my yellow dress.  Poor Wendy had to rush in and make an alteration even though my dress wasn't going to stay on long!

Lastly, let me thank you guys for commenting more on our stuff here.  It means a lot to us all.  I'm looking forward to participating in The Ladies of M, probably mostly solo stuff from me saving the blowjob photos for here.

Love you guys,

Michelle

10 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

thank you for the lovely pic and update...your men are lucky ones..wish i lived closer to be one of the blessed ones. you are a very very beautiful and sexy lady thank you for the picture

Wookiee42 said...

Sounds like your set up gets better and better! Love the photo. Sexy and playful!!!

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- Holy smokes, Michelle you always just blow things away with your posts. Again yellow is not my favorite color, but you in that dress is just amazing. So glad to hear you are enjoying yourself, and hope we get to see even more of you soon. Best to you and all the ladies, hope you all have just an amazing weekend.

Yojibearra said...

WOOF! To paraphrase….’yellow is the color my true love wore’…sexy!

anotheroneofnone said...

All of you are beyond stunning. I'm glad everything is working out well for y'all!

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle. But I blame you for ruining that pic by wearing a bra in the first place. So hot. 😘😘

Steve said...

I have no idea how you do it.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible photo Michelle, we can always trust Maria to capture you at your sexiest. Her noticing that tiny glimpse of your bra really shows the level of detail she puts into her art. The double strap pumps are great and the dress is awesome, though, the beauty wearing them is the most important and impressive part of the shot of course.

Very glad to know you'll be participating in the Ladies of M blog too.

Feelgood said...

At first, before I read the pink bra slightly showing, I was like what’s wrong with that then I read more 🤦‍♂️

mikshel269 said...

Maria does have a great eye for details. So glad to hear everything is going well. And so glad you're able to see her and your Mom's more regularly. Can't wait to see what you have to in store for the new site