Friday, November 18, 2022

Willow's Shoes


 Hi guys, it's Emily writing but that, of course, is Willow in the photo.  With a body like that, why am I writing about her shoes?  You did see she was wearing shoes, right?  These particular shoes were a freebie from one of our suppliers and, though sexy in design, none of us liked the way the pair combined their predominant wine color with touches of blues and greens depending on the light.  None of us but our strange bird, Willow.  She loved them.  Funny how something like that can say a lot about a person!

8 comments:

Art said...

Shoes? Right! Absolutely, I saw the shoes, after I dragged my eyes aways from Willow's gorgeous body and those beautiful tits. Emily, the shoes may have all those colors but seriously, Willow had all my attention 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot of Willow, thanks for sharing it with us Emily! The shoes are quite sexy, I definitely dig a nice high heeled strappy sandal. With just the one photo and your description of their color I picture them as have an iridescence about them which I think is pretty cool. I can say for sure, they look great on Willow.

mikshel269 said...

Willow does have unique tastes. Yet she is a very unique person and they do look so good on her

Feelgood said...

Shoes speak

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- Still have no idea what shoes you are talking about in that picture ;P

Wookiee42 said...

Hd to look 3 times before I saw the shoes lol. Hell of a shot! Love the arms behind the back pushing the boobs outward.. mmm so sexy!

Anonymous said...

Willow got some beautiful big tits

Boleggedboyblu said...

Beautiful pic. Is there anywhere to see your videos?