Monday, November 14, 2022

Zin Still Growing

 

Hello everyone!  It's me, Zin, writing and showing off in the photo.  I know I haven't written much here recently and Dana has posted to last two images of me.  While many of the ladies are involved with some things going on at Studio M, I'm not really involved so maybe I will post a bit more in the coming week or so until the dust at the studio settles.  It's nothing bad but just a time sucker for several.

I'm happy to say my boobs are still growing.  I mean I'm only 20, right, so shouldn't they?  Dana's the one who measures all our boob sizes and she says I'm still an H cup but will probably soon graduated to an I cup.  And I think my nipples are growing, too.  And why shouldn't they?  I am Aunt Marti's grandniece after all.

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very sexy shot Zinnia! You're obviously gorgeous, the simplicity of the setting and wardrobe allows you to really shine. That you're still growing and will soon be an incredible I cup is awesome.

Feelgood said...

Like you I was thinking well you are Marti’s grandniece

NorthNJMale said...

very lovely and sexy pic....looking forward to seeing your growth process ...to see those lovely breasts get bigger and even more beautiful...thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- I can for sure see how you are related to Marti. Looking amazing, and hope to see more and more of those ama-Zin tits ha ha ;P

Art said...

Just gorgeous Zin, I keep saying it's the family genes and definitely something in the water there. 😘😘

anotheroneofnone said...

I don't typically go for the younger crowd, but I do believe I would make an exception in your case. ;)

Wookiee42 said...

Extremely sexy! Can't wait to experience your growth even more! Would really enjoy more of you here !

Anonymous said...

Zin a very beautiful picture I think I will stroke to this picture to look before I go to bed much I can explode out of myself cum

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I’m going to jerk off to this pic after the bringing for the tits from Marti

mikshel269 said...

Simply sexy Zin can't wait to see more of you

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous