Saturday, November 12, 2022

Michelle Wowing a Newcomer


 (Yes, I know, Mom has a ban on anybody showing their face here - except for Mom - with her "if you want to show your face then start your own site" mantra, which none of us are gonna do.  But this photo works best if you can see the other lady's face.  So I had Maria put the fake sunglasses over the lady's eyes and add some bright rouge and Mom OK'd it.)

My men like to see me having sex with smaller-busted women so they went out of their way to fly the gal in the photo with me from out west to Florida just to spend a day having sex with me while they watched.  Her name is Skylar and she just turned 18 earlier this year.  One of our affiliated studios had signed her and one of my guys had seen a photo spread she had done and thought she would be perfect to bring in to play with me.  My guys thought she presented a "perfect problem:" she had never had sex with a woman.  But they offered her more money for one day and night than she'd ever seen before and eagerly came here to "meet" me.  I love the expression on her face when I first let my tits out for her!  Her eyes were open as wide as her mouth!

Anyway, I spent the day and night showing her the joys of girl/girl sex.  She got good with my body very quickly!  Plus, I really liked her excitement and energy and laugh.  So the next day I sent her to Dana, Lin and Mom to interview her for our studio and, yeah!, they hired her.  Our subscribers love our niche of videos/photos of small-chested women (as you can see, Skylar is a borderline A/B cup) servicing those of us with huge boobs (mine are K cups) , and we're always looking for more eager women in the A to B cup range, so Skylar will be a good fit.

Michelle

PS:  We all made it through Hurricane Nicole just fine though the grounds are a mess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- That girls face has the perfect reaction. I know I would be in as much if not more awe if that had been me seeing those tits in person.

mikshel269 said...

That reaction is perfect we can only imagine how wide her eyes got seeing your tits for the first time and how she'll react when she sees Marti's

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're a stone cold fox Michelle, so much sexy packed into such a compact package. I guess now it is safe to say you're jaw-dropping gorgeous, it has always been true but now there is evidence we can point to as proof.

Glad y'all made through Nicole, clean up sucks but at least everyone is safe.

Wookiee42 said...

Well I can say that I would have the exact same reaction to seeing those pulled out in all tgier glory right in my face! What a hot story. Such an amazing erotic adventure you are in. Lol I'm quite jealous

Art said...

That stunned, almost shocked look is priceless, perfect and you look gorgeous of course Michelle. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Always looking out for new talent!!

anotheroneofnone said...

Honestly, I'd have that reaction *before* you removed any clothes.

Andre Clifton said...

Glad you all are safe from the storm. And happy that more talent is being added for you ladies to share