Monday, November 21, 2022

Marti's Nipples Enjoying the Attention


 Maria tells me (Roxy) that this is one of the last photos taken of Marti before she began the laser treatments to remove most of her freckles.  Maria says that she and Michelle had been enjoying Marti's tits for a few hours stopping only long enough to take a few pictures of her huge tits and engorged nipples.  Then they went back at THE TITS for a few hours more.  You can see the redness around her areolas from the persistent attention.

I know some of you long-time followers have said you miss the freckles.  I would have liked to have seen them myself but they were already gone by the time I met her.  There are some left over which she and Daphne alter makeup applications to hide or enhance or just leave intact. And, of course, there's that Great Red Spot just left of center and over her left areola.

Marti and Michelle wanted us to tell you that they are both off on separate "adventures" for the next two weeks.  I'll let them explain what the adventures are.  Michelle says she should have time to make a few posts here during that time; Marti might not, though she left me some things to post for her.  Maria's going back to Sicily the week after Thanksgiving and I'm getting to go with her!  I've never been out of the US so it will be an adventure for me.  We'll still be online some so you'll continue to hear from us.

Now that Marti - and through her account the rest of us - are back on Tumblr (here's the link https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mybigmaturetits) we wanted to be sure you knew there won't be anything posted there that either won't be or hasn't been published here though it may be a good way to see some of our posts from the past without having to scroll back through MMGGBB.  Also there won't be any X-rated pictures on Tumblr, just tits and legs.

Lastly, to those of you who asked to join our private blog, it has been put on hold while we rush to rebuild our - rather, mostly, Marti's - footprint on Tumblr.  After Tumblr's stupid "no adult content" rule began Marti's followers went from nearly 100,000 to just over half that before tits were allowed again this month.  She truly wants to rebuild it.  What would you guys who have emailed Emily think if we start the private blog by reposting our older stuff without much comments?  It will give you a chance to revisit past photos more easily?  Hopefully we'll get to new content there after Jan. 1.

Roxy

8 comments:

anotheroneofnone said...

I never tire of the older photos. All the photos are beautiful, wonderful gifts.

Feelgood said...

Love seeing those tits. I already emailed Emily and I have those pictures downloaded (like many already do) but I wouldn’t mind see them again 🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Can't really argue any pics of THE TITS or any of your amazing bodies!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm one of the ones who misses her freckles but THE TITS are absolutely irresistible with or without them. That Michelle and Maria were able to pry themselves away from those incredible nipples even just long enough to take some photos is remarkable. I'm definitely glad they did though!

Rebuilding her subscriber base on tumblr should be fun, I always enjoy seeing which photos y'all choose to share and what thoughts they will bring to mind. Starting the new blog with older photos will do the same then when y'all are ready to open it up the possibilities are endless with all the new girls contributing as well.

Art said...

Marti's tits are gorgeous. I think it was a crime messing with their natural look. I mean you wouldn't touch up the Mona Lisa would you? Perfection is best left alone. But that's just one man's opinion. 😘😘

Yojibearra said...

Freckles or no freckles….I don’t care one way or the other…just give me them big tits and hard nipples!

Kellybang said...

STILL one of my All-Time Favorite Marti pics!!

mikshel269 said...

An absolute favorite shot of Marti. The TITS just begging for any attention from holding and and squeezing them to the nipples needing to be licked and sucked on.