Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Marti and the Return of Tumblr







 Hi all.  I know you've seen these pictures of me before here on this site, but Tumblr has finally rescinded their insane "no nipples" mandate that they instituted some 4 years ago (as I recall) and these are the photos I've since posted there since the new policy went into effect November1.  As some of you recall, Tumblr was the home for what is now Massive Melons, Great Gams, Beautiful Blows until they banned adult content so I guess you could say this site was born from Tumblr.  But then again, we started on blogspot some 13 years ago (who remembers Over 60 Big Tits?) before going to Tumblr so we've really gone full circle.  No, we're not focusing on Tumblr and MMGGBB will continue as our main outlet for free adult content.  So when post some photos on Tumblr we'll gather them and post them here so you won't miss a thing.  If you do want to see us on Tumblr, here's the link:  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mybigmaturetits.  You'll have to go into settings and, under account, turn on Mature Content and Sexual Themes.  We'd love for you to visit us there occasionally and leave us some comments which may help others to comment, too.

That's enough rambling.  Zin mentioned something going on at Studio M that was sucking lots of our time away, or at least several of us.  It's about complying with some corporate mandates regarding various areas of compliance.  All studios within the Agency have to have policies and procedures in place by year end and Dana put her beautiful foot down and said we will have it complete before Thanksgiving.  So several of us have dropped everything to get this done.  Michelle and Zin are exempt and some of our ladies are rotating in and out between modeling and compliance work.

I just didn't want you guys to think anything bad is going on.

Love,

Marti (OYO)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marti, Great to hear your doing great. Can you re-post photo farm the anynonmous request brining foward the Tits. Please…..

Anonymous said...

Marti, Please in honor of the Thanksgiving season if you can please. Can you post a picture of the one bringing for the tits. It will be honorable to see again. And if you can talk about how much I have blown my load over 1000 times to those beautiful huge globes (Big Applesauces) -please anynomous

Anonymous said...

Marti, Is it ok do I still have permission to jerk off to the most beautiful pair of breasts in the world (you)?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Hot Damn Sexy! Great selection of shots, the fishnet top is sexy as hell, the shower and bubble bath pix are always appreciated, the one in/one out is incredible, as is the profile shot, but the front view of you reaching to grab a cock steals the show. I just wish it was my cock you were looking at so desirously.

The freeing of the nipple on tumblr is excellent news, the digital pasty shots were great but seeing THE TITS in all their glory is infinitely better.

Art said...

Marti I found you on Tumblr and followed you here and I'm so happy I did. You and your entire family are a fantastic part of my life and I thank you for being there. 💕💕

Feelgood said...

I’m going back on tumblr

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- So glad to hear you are back on Tumblr, they lost out on a lot when they kept you from showing off those godly tits. Love these older pics, especially that top one. I know I have shot a few loads to it in the past. Hope to see even more of you soon Marti. :)

Wookiee42 said...

Some of my favorite shots from the past! Marti you are beautiful as always! Such an amazing sexual creation you are!

mikshel269 said...

I remember the Tumblr days very well, may check out over ther

Rich said...

Hope everything is going ok, Marti! Stay hot and horny!