Thursday, November 10, 2022

In the Height of the Storm I Am Wanted


Hey, it's Michelle (obviously), doing what I love even during the height of what is now Tropical Storm Nicole.  Some 30 or so of my men are here with me so my ears are full of their moans of pleasure and mine, the sloshing sounds of their big hard cocks pounding my throat and cunt and their legs slapping against my ass as they take me back there, too.  Nonstop.  For at least 12 hours a day, every day, every week.  Even more hours during the storm as there will be no golf cart ride back to the main house during the weather to be with Maria, Mom, Roxy and the rest.

As soon as Nicole is gone the next couple of weeks my house here with all these guys will be busier than usual - and it's always VERY busy - as some of these guys want to be with me before the holiday season starts with Thanksgiving.  They're already asking me what they can get me for Christmas, but all I really want is what you see in this picture - well, and their cum, too. 

I have more to write but I'll go ahead and post this - I am wanted.

Michelle

10 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

All i want for Christmas is my sexy Michelle hehehee
WOW what a sexy pic...really do envy them guys.
glad to hear you are doing well and the storm hasnt had a negative impact.

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- Okay just, how are so many guys so lucky as to get to enjoy that perfect mouth and body? Not to mention Michelle has insane tits too, but then again there are a lot of those here, but Michelle is a level above most. Love the tan lines as well. So sexy.

Feelgood said...

Just loving to please though I wouldn’t mind pleasuring you 🤩🤩🤩

anotheroneofnone said...

You ALWAYS are wanted!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Michelle! I especially dig the fading, faint tan lines, the way they highlight your amazing boobs' shape and size is just fucking awesome!

I'm sure you'll get everything you want from them and more.

Wookiee42 said...

I mean are you ever NOT wanted? I'm sure I speak for all of his here that you are most definitely wanted by all of us!
Keep enjoying your amazing situation and keep us posted with hot BJ and titfuck pics! W

Anonymous said...

Michelle look at them titties their big I like them

Rich said...

Nice! Enjoy and stay safe.

Art said...

Just beautiful Michelle, absolutely awesome. 😘😘

Andre Clifton said...

Wanted in more than one way and by more than a few.