Sunday, May 31, 2020

About Relations with Relations

So here's another very special present to those of you who comment on this site.  We've been struggling with how to present the "relations with relations" that we hint at.  Let's face it, Blogspot, like a lot of blogging sites, is a bit squeamish when it comes to "wincest" (drop the w from the previous word and you know what I mean), but it is an important part of my sexual life.  So how can we talk about it without risking losing this site?

We're going to establish a "Relations with Relations" site!  That way, if Blogspot decides to remove it, then MMMM site will still live on.  And the site, like this one, will be by invitation only.   All of you who have been commenting here will get an invitation (as with Talk About Tits) - if relations with relations is not your thing, then don't accept.  If you'd like to read more about my sexual relations with Michelle, Ruthie (my sister), Christian (my brother), Josie (my niece) and more (like Jake), then accept the invite; if you're not commenting on this site yet want to read about this stuff and see Virtual 3D pics and videos about it, then you'd better start commenting here.  The only other way to get access is to email me at mybigmaturetits@gmail.com

Hope you'll follow me there, too.  I've got lots to tell you!

11 comments:

Hint at me said...

Hope to get the invite. Always enjoy your stories and updated news!

Filipe said...

I´ve been wainting for this... ( and been away too much from you and the ladies...lot´s of things happening to and with me, plus this damn virus...I´ll be closer, mom, Kisses )

John M said...

Mmmm... can't wait to see this!

Hank said...

Can’t wait!! Hope I get an invite. Please

Lovemonkey1986 said...

I would love to be invited

Steve said...

I would love an invite. It sounds like a good time.

EmmaLLP said...

Wow. I hope I get an invite. I love hearing all of your sexy stories!!!

mikshel269 said...

Hoping for my invite too

Thirstyman said...

If it's part of the journey that brought you to this place and moment in time, I'd love to read about it. If only more people would be so open and honest about themselves, our society wouldn't be so uptight.

Ann k said...

Can't wait something i can "relate" to

Jackson said...

I loved your relations posts on tumbler. I hope I get an invite, I'm sure I'll love your new material just as much. If not more.