Sunday, May 31, 2020

Almost Back to Normal

After my snafu not backing up my computer in several months then having it die, we're about to get my new one set and loaded.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have extracted everything from the hard drive of the old computer.  I had forgotten what a pain it is to set up a new computer, reload software, transfer files, remember passwords.  Ugh!

This was especially bad timing considering all the changes in our professional lives that take effect Monday, June 1.  I'll explain it all soon in a different post.  For now, just letting you know I'm back on line.

Oh, and to echo Michelle's recent post:  please, if you haven't set a display name yet, please do.  I don't want to lose any of you but we will start on the 1st deleting everyone from this site who does not have a display name.  It's easy to set a name and it can be anything - random letters and numbers are fine.  But, again, everyone without a display name will be removed by the end of the day Tuesday, June 2.

It's good to be back!

Love, Marti (OYO)

2 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

Glad to hear you were able to recover data from the busted computer. Yes recovering passwords is a pain in the ass, hope you are able to get back into your secure services/sites and files. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Art said...

👍🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹