Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Maria on First Date with Michelle

Ciao amanti, it is Maria.  This photograph of My Michelle has a very special meaning to me as well as being very hot.  It is a few years old and I hope you are OK with that.  My Michelle and I met when I was the lead photographer on a shoot with Marti and she and I had immediate electricity.  We flirted a few times over the next weeks.  When I learned Michelle was to do some promotional photographs for a tour of private gentleman's clubs I insisted very passionately (I am from Sicily) to our publishers - some of you may remember Harry and Lacy - that I take the photographs.  They liked me and so gave me the shoot.  (This is one of the photographs from that shoot as I bought the rights to some of them.)  I had a plan to ask her for a date after the shoot and was so nervous.  But she was quicker and when the technicians left us alone and she was putting clothes back on she asked me to dinner!  At her bungalow!  I was so much excited that I almost dropped a camera.

When she opened the door to me that evening she was dressed in very sexy leather.  I felt I looked sexy as well in a tight skirt and fitted blouse with most buttons not fastened.  She took my purse and the nice bottle of wine I brought and led me into the house.  When she set down the things and turned back to me I could not hold back.  I took her face in my hands and kissed her, long and deep.  I cannot describe in English or Italian the feeling when her tongue met mine and danced with mine.  I kissed her with all my passion in one long kiss that lasted a few minutes.  I felt her arms go limp by her side and heard moans from her that said "YES!" without saying a word.  I think in that kiss we became one with me the aggressive one and she the accepting one.

It was a good thing My Michelle had not prepared a big dinner that night because we spent it in her bedroom.  We eventually ate some of the appetizers she had bought and sipped some of my wine.  We never said what we felt but I am sure we both knew our forever love had been made that night.

And we are still sure of it.

11 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

wow that picture is always amazing to see...and the first met story is so exciting to read. sounds like love at first sight and passionate love the first night...hehehe. thank you for sharing your life experience with us.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very hot and sexy story Maria, it is awesome y'all found each other. And what an incredible photograph of a wonderfully gorgeous Michelle.

Andre Clifton said...

Might I request more pictures of you two together? That would be sexy. Throw in Marti and I don't any man would turn away from their screens.

Thirstyman said...

Lord!, what a body! You two make such a beautiful perfect couple. Blessings on your relationship.

Bill said...

The two of you just exude sexiness and sensuality. I would have trouble containing myself too!!!

Michelle said...

I'm glad Maria told this. My head was in the clouds every bit as much - if not more - than hers.

Michelle said...

Thanks, TMH! We had both struggled emotionally with relationships, but that is so very far behind us now.

Michelle said...

You may, Andre, and I'm thinking we'll come up with a few. To bring Marti in - well, she'll never agree to show her and I intimate, not here, against the rules.

Michelle said...

We've been blessed more than we deserve, Thirsty. Love makes you feel that way.

Michelle said...

What the hell, Bill, why contain yourself! We don't!

Bill said...

Sounds like a plan. Would the two of you play together with me?