Monday, May 11, 2020

One Gust of Wind. . .

As you can see I (Marti) can't wear loose hanging blouses out in public; my big boobs hold the front out so far that a gust of wind could blow it up in my face!  Same is true for short one-piece sundresses that aren't fitted at the waist.  It's kinda like being at a picnic where someone has put a too small tablecloth over a table such that the tablecloth covers the table but doesn't hang over the edge very far; you know that sometime during the picnic the table is going to get exposed.

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

MMM Classic Sexy! You not being able to see where you're going would be a distant second in terms of danger level compared to every one else around seeing those awesome tits.

NorthNJMale said...

The pic looks amazing and while looking for it am hoping a gust of wind comes thru the window or someone sets off a powerful fan heheheh.

Thirstyman said...

This is a very sexy picture.

Marti (OYO) said...

It leaves more to the imagination that most of my photos, eh Thirsty?

Marti (OYO) said...

Or if I get enough requests to "show us your tits" it would have the same effect as the gust of wind!

Marti (OYO) said...

Oh well, TMH, I can't see where my feet are going because of my tits so I might as well have my face covered!