Monday, May 18, 2020

She's Still Her

This used to be Mom's signature pose, using her arms to push her breasts together and out.  Back a couple years ago when she was a, say, L cup or smaller, this pose was very effective in making her breasts look even bigger.  Now that she's some 5 or 6 cup sizes larger than an L (as Dana would say, measurements don't mean anything when tits get this big) the pose is no longer necessary to make them look gigantic.

There are a couple of things I find especially sexy about this photo - other than the incredible juggs, of course.  First is its simplicity: she's sitting on a simple camel-colored ottoman with tiny gray shorts and the smoky photographer's backdrop.  The second is the incredible profile of her right nipple showing just how ready her nipples can be for masturbation almost like they were cocks.

As Mom's boobs have grown into the rarefied air of such mega-boobed stars as Milena Velba, Leanne Crowe, and Miotosis, one thing I find so fucking hot is that she is no different about her tits now than she was 11 years ago when all this started and she was maybe a DDD or G.  She's still her.  She knows how special her tits and nipples have become, but she's no different than the woman I've known all my life: giving, loving, driven to make those she cares about happy.  I'm not saying she's perfect; she promises more than she can deliver (as I'm sure you long-time followers know), she sometimes gets too wrapped up in detail and loses sight of priorities, and she can be highly emotional.  But during this shut-in, it is obvious her main goal is making the other 8 of us happy.

And she's done one hell of a job!

Oh, one last thing.  She has decided that gray or white wigs suit her best, giving her the sophisticated busty grandma look.  She ordered five more of them!  Guess you'll be seeing a lot of those white or gray wigs in future photos.

16 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Another awe-inspiring shot! She is so fucking sexy! And you're right, those tits do not need any help looking huge, they are spectacularly big. And her nipples are amazing, I really dig how pronounced her montgomery bumps are, especially on her right tit.

I like the white wig too, I remember when y'all talked about the different wigs and their related characters that the white wig brought out her dominant side. Is that still the case?

Thirstyman said...

Wow,it almost looks like those luscious boobs are in 3D. Please let them cum though the screen so I can fondle them and suck on them.

anotheroneofnone said...

I'm bi and oral, so her nipples are the most amazing thing ever. I imagine y'all have some fun with them. I'm quite happy with that image. ;)

John M said...

Wow, the way your huge breast jut out, juxtaposed against the slender curve of your thighs makes for one extremely hot picture! I wish I could feel that hard thick nipple in my hands!

Andre Clifton said...

No matter the hair color Marti will always be desirable in my lust filled eyes. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you in this pose before Marti. But I'm sure the girls always look amazing when they are on display.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She has always been spectacular, and this arousing pose showcases her tremendous breasts, and those nipples are in a class all their own.

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

She's still her and I wouldn't have her any other way. Love you and want your body, Marti!!! 8=========================D~~(OYO)

Marti (OYO) said...

You know we love you, too, our sweet Bard.

Marti (OYO) said...

If some evil spirit told me he was going to take away all my sexuality save one, then the one I would save would be my nipples.

Marti (OYO) said...

I think they just look different now in this pose, Andre. This pose used to make them look bigger, now it makes them look humongous!

Marti (OYO) said...

My nipples are big enough to masturbate like a cock, John. Get started and I promise to reward you with some nice warm milk!

Marti (OYO) said...

Awww, thank you anotherone. I'm bi and oral, too, so I'm thinking we could have some fun together!

Marti (OYO) said...

Michelle likes to say they have their own zip code. And, damn, I wish I could pass them through the screen!

Michelle said...

She has several white wigs now, TMH, and can have a different personality with each depending on it's style. And you're so right - they need to help looking gigantic!

Borny77 said...

This is definitely my favorite picture so far <3

Marti (OYO) said...

We'll just have to see if we can top it, Borny!