Saturday, May 16, 2020

On FMI

A reader asked if I could repost this photo from our previous blog - so here it is.  This picture was taken nearly maybe 20 months ago during a photoshoot on what some of you remember as FMI - Fuck Marti Island.  It's a small island in the river maybe a 90 minute or so kayak ride from the community dock where I used to live before I got divorced.  I would take guys there for photoshoots and fucking because it had a small beach secluded from the main river channel and where a lookout could see a boat coming way before it could see us.  Perfect for outdoor topless shoots and cumshot target practice on my ample chest.  I was probably about 3 - 4 bra cups smaller then than I am now; my tits now might break this old log!

11 comments:

Thirstyman said...

I like this picture because it shows your pretty smile. I was wondering, after this stay at home situation is lifted, are you ladies gonna stay together, because you seem to be having so much fun?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Ah FMI...the real fantasy island! Seeing you and your huge tits out in nature would be awesome Sexy. And don't worry about that log, you and your tits have created a forest's worth of wood.

anotheroneofnone said...

I would love to be that log even if those tits broke me.

NorthNJMale said...

I would love to be a castway on Marti's Island

Marti (OYO) said...

The "Gilligan's Island" theme is now running through my head! I suspect we would behave differently than Gilligan and Maryann, don't you think?

Marti (OYO) said...

I won't let them break you anotherone, smother you maybe, but not break you!

Marti (OYO) said...

"A forest worth of wood!" Vivid and funny and hot! Thanks TMH!

Marti (OYO) said...

We will be staying together, Thirsty. All is set. I'm a very lucky lady!

Andre Clifton said...

I want to make a reservation for the next trip to FMI. I only wish to have my cock touch some part of your body.

Marti (OYO) said...

Does the inside of my body count? (wink)

Andre Clifton said...

That was the intention. (wink)