Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A Double Shot of Roxy's Legs



 Whenever I (Roxy) want to post something here on MMGGBB I'm usually thinking of posting a photo of Marti or one of the other beautiful, busty ladies.  I tend to be a bit embarrassed when I post a picture of me.  But I loved the comments I got on the photo of my legs that Dana published yesterday that I couldn't resist posting a couple more from the same photo session.  I have more flexibility to post photos from professional, staged sets that does Marti or some of the other chesty gals (Emily or Vera, for example) so I can show them off to you.

When Marti and I are alone most of our sex is me enjoying her gigantic breasts and copious milk.  But sometimes she'll use those tits to rub them up and down my legs, occasionally painting them with that milk.  When I watch those tits slowing move up and down my legs then, yes, I feel my legs are beautiful and her words about them make me so incredibly aroused until I just have to have those tits in my hands and mouth!

9 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

OMG your legs are freaken amazing...long luscious and very powerful...wonder what it would feel like to glide my finger tips up and down them lovely stems of yours. thank you for posting.

Wookiee42 said...

Even more shots of those luscious stems! Roxy, watching and feeling Marti move The TITS up and down those amazing thighs and calves. That must be one of the best teases in life!

Redmagnum79 said...

You do have beautiful legs but just speaking to me I would like to see the rest of you I bet you are a beautiful package

mikshel269 said...

Roxy thank you for sharing you are sexy. And just picturing Marti rubbing The Tits on them have me needing to do some rubbing of my own.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Hot Damn Roxy! Everything I said about the shot Dana shared yesterday goes double today. It is a rare, awesome treat that we get more than one shot from a session. Keep doing what you're doing, it is obviously, working!

And thank you for the incredible mental image of your and Marti's alone time, just picturing her caressing your beautiful legs with THE TITS, is amazing but add in her warm milk it takes it to a whole other level.

Steve said...

Oh, to have those beautiful legs wrapped around my head...

Feelgood said...

You’re giving Michelle a run for legs of the year

Art said...

Roxy, absolutely fantastic legs. Can't get enough of them and you. 😘😘

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Just jaw-dropping good, Roxy! Your fitness is spectacular. Florida is absolutely the right state for your trim, tan legs ;)