Friday, September 9, 2022

Marti's Left Tit Held By . . .?


 I'm assuming that you've already guessed that the tit in this picture is one of THE TITS.  (Thanks, TMH, for coining the title - I see several of you have picked up on it.)  It's the Great Red Spot that gave it away, right?  It's probably a more difficult guess to identify the lady who, with her back against my front, is holding my left tit out to the other ladies.  Maybe her lovely small breasts or her olive skin gives her away?  (Cue Final Jeopardy tune ♪♫♬♩. . .)

If you guessed Kaatje then you are spot on!

And what was going on with my right tit?  Chelsea was holding it over my right shoulder so high that only the taller ladies (like Chelsea, Dana, and Gina) could reach the nipple!

Love you guys and thank you for your comments and even just your visits,

Marti (OYO)

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! I can't take full credit for the title of THE TITS, as I think I just standardized the formatting. Them being referred to as "the tits" goes back to you and Michelle describing how you are able to sort of step outside yourself, especially during sex.

I really dig the contrasts in this shot both obvious and more subtle. The difference between your immense left tit and tiny Kaatje is clear and incredible. The possessive grip she has on your boob is belied by her seemingly offering it to the others. Everything about this shot is fucking sexy as hell!

anotheroneofnone said...

I don't know how any of you get anything done, much less post these hot HOT HOT photos. I'd probably starve after having even one taste of those tits.

Art said...

Just an incredible pic. Words aren't enough. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

What Art said

mikshel269 said...

Kaatje is very sexy in this shot holding one of THE TITS like a watermelon ready to be served.

Ray ( Birdman) Lewis said...

Oh my