Friday, September 23, 2022

Vera Resting During a Photo Session


 Hi all, it's Vera writing and me in the picture which was taken during a break in one of my photo sessions.  For the published photos, the wood floor was not visible so the only background was the gray couch, the charcoal rug, and some black pillows along with brunette hair extensions.  Lin thought the grays would show off my slinky purple dress and my curves.  Do you think she's right?

As we've written here before, Emily and I are always in a friendly competition with good natured ribbing of each other.  It's true that she is noon and I am midnight.  She is summer and I am winter.  She's constantly joking; I'm usually serious.  She prefers making videos, especially with Marti (who doesn't) while I prefer photo sessions.  So, yeah, we're quite different, but we're also best friends.

And lovers!

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Vera! Lin was right you definitely pop off the screen against the neutral gray backdrop. And just like in the photo Dana shared yesterday of Marti the purple pairs really well with your silky smooth skin, I really dig it. After feasting on your incredible tits, especially your wonderful areolas and nipples my eyes are drawn the small scalene triangle of shadow. My mind can't help but ponder the wonders hidden beneath the hem of your sexy purple wrap dress.

You and Emily seem nicely matched, in the whole, opposites attract sort of way, congratulations on finding each other.

Feelgood said...

Your tits really stand out 🤩🤩

Art said...

Omg Vera, you definitely are gorgeous and the lighting and colors highlight you beautifully. I just wish we could see all of you. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Purple looks fantastic on you! Makes those beautiful tits stand out even more.
Sounds like you and Emily complement each other quite nicely! Great point and counterpoint personalities!

mikshel269 said...

Vest sexy Vera. And after seeing Emily's post I am also picturing you and her trying to recreate that same shot

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Seriously seductive, Vera! The dress is a fantastic color, helping frame your incredible breasts. Oh, and that long, fine, dark hair - you're an absolute knockout!