Friday, September 2, 2022

A Marti Five and a Major Apology






 Here's my own version of a "Marti Five."  Since they're all of me I won't pick a favorite.  But I hope you will!

Now for a major apology:  we - actually it was Vera - discovered that this blogging site had taken a lot of your comments and put them haphazardly into it's Spam folder!  A lot of you had at least one of your comments go in there, but poor Wookiee got hit the most.  We used to check the Spam folder when we first started this but there was rarely anything in there and what was in there was true Spam so we quit looking.  Mistake!  We could not see why some were chosen by the software to go into Spam and not in our "To Be Approved" folder, but it happened and we're so sorry.  It is rare that we delete anyone's comments but some of you may be wondering why some of your comments never showed up.  (There was even one from TMH from yesterday in there.)  Rest assured we will be checking the Spam folder from now on so everybody's comments show up.

A special thanks to everyone who kept commenting even though some of your comments may have gone (accidentally) unapproved!

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

Mistakes happen it’s not like it was your fault, #1 is my favorite, I love the showing off, the camera lights going off, the bigness of the tits and of course the nipples 😈😈😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

All five shots are awesome Sexy! My favorite is the close up on your left tit showing off those amazing freckles and of course the big red spot.

As to the comments situation, it was a bit frustrating but also a reason to come back multiple times a day to see if my comment got posted. Any chance to see you and the wondrous stars of the Marti-Verse is a good thing.

Myspurs said...

Love them all xxxx

Wookiee42 said...

Well look at that. The site just doesn't want me talking with you all. This is the life I live lol.

As for the pics. I have to say either 3 or 4. Just seeing those nipples head towards full erection.and seeing how the areola just contracts as the nipples lengthen

mikshel269 said...

All are great but definitely 3 and 4 tops the list showing just how big the nipples can get. Glad the error was found and can be corrected.

Art said...

Marti, that falls under the category of sh*t happens, we get it, not planned and really, no one's fault and corrective action has been taken. As to the pics, my fav is #3, THE TITS are always magnificent bit in #3, THE NIPS look like they are ready to explode, and look so gigantic and so yummy. 😘😘

Anonymous said...

amazing!! mmmm beautiful woman in all her appearance! kisses from Argentina

Bill said...

Explains why some of my comments never seem to show up. It is sporadic.

Rich said...

Damn 1,2 and 5 do it for me! Such great tits!