Sunday, September 25, 2022

Michelle on Mandy - Literally

  

 Hey everyone!  Those are my (Mandy's) hands in the photo and that's the tip of my face at the bottom and I am enjoying the hell out of Michelle's sweet cunt.  I had spent several hours a few nights ago watching the live feed from Michelle's throating house to the main house and I was getting horny as fuck.  So I asked Maria if I could borrow Michelle for the evening once Michelle got back to the house.  Maria knows I am a total nympho so she just said with a smile: "Sure, but don't let her hurt you!"  So when Michelle got to the house around 11:00 pm after 15 straight hours of getting throat fucked I took her by the hand and led her to one of the guest rooms.  I couldn't get her clothes off fast enough.  We showered together then I promptly asked her to ride my face.  I had already set up cameras to record the night for my later use (if you know what I mean) but also broadcast it live to the other rooms.  Anyway, I knew Michelle needed some sleep to be ready for the guys the next day so I took her body every way I wanted, fuck any niceties.  When I had gotten what I needed we curled up together.  We're both short and I was happy to play the big spoon, my hand caressing one of her huge tits.

9 comments:

Art said...

Omg, Mandy that's what I'm talking about. You guys get to see all the really good stuff. This blog could really spread its wings a bit in that regard. I'm just saying. Ok. I'm begging. Please????😘😘

Feelgood said...

Maria is a nice lady🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm sure you two had a captive audience on that broadcast, I know I'd enjoy watching y'all go at it. This photo is evidence of the incredible sexiness that lives within the realm of the Marti-Verse. Hopefully we'll get to see more moments like this, these little personal snippets are some of the hottest posts on the blog.

Steve said...

So beautiful!

Wookiee42 said...

To be you in this situation! How could you not be so aroused watching Michelle get thoroughly throated. I don't think any one person here would be able to do anything different in your position (an enviable position if there ever was one).

mikshel269 said...

With taking so many cocks in a day I can't think of a better way to cleanse the palate and you do certainly look more than good enough to eat

Anonymous said...

Great tits Michelle

One Savannah Scorpio said...

I unzipped upon seeing this picture - and stroked all three times I read it, Mandy. Just delightful. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am imagining your riding me. Iam concentrating on your breasts the whole time. Very beautiful set of breasts. You and your Moms (Marti) are my favorite.