Monday, September 19, 2022

A "Get to Know Michelle" Pose


Don't get me wrong, but I (Michelle) love everything about being throat fucked by all these guys.  But one of my favorite times is when I have my first session with new men.  Existing members of my throat fucking club will allow new members a few hours to "get to know Michelle."  I love seeing their expression when they first see my 4'10" frame and J cup boobs - I'm giving them a good view in this photo.  Of course it didn't take long before they were taking turns ramming their cocks down my throat!

7 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Lucky lucky men!

NorthNJMale said...

omg i am so jealous...thats such a sexy pose

Art said...

Jealous doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. Smfh. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

I’m kinda newπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

So much sexiness in such a compact package! You're fucking amazing Michelle, hot as hell and wonderfully willing to do any and everything for your guys. The show these new guys are getting and the no doubt mind-blowing sex afterwards is the stuff of dreams. Thanks for sharing this brief glimpse into your world with all of us.

mikshel269 said...

I seem to forget even with those fantastic legs you are still a sexual dynamo in such a small package

Redmagnum79 said...

All I can say is they are so lucky