Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Emily Emerging


 I (Emily) just had to post something after July's post this morning.  But first, yes, that's me in the tub.  The warm water helped to keep my usually tightened areolas flat so you can see just how big they are.

Actually, I have so, so much to write about that it will take several posts, but let me start by saying that July was only partly correct: though I am perpetually horny, what I really am is perpetually EXTREMELY HORNY and easily lose control sexually.  There isn't a waking minute that I'm not hot and horny and I even often wake to sheets soaked in my cunt juices from sexual dreams.  Though my personality is normally laid back and laughing this wonderful life Marti has built for us all has me constantly on the dividing line of being the comedienne of our large female family and being the supreme sexual dominant, something I never knew existed within me.  Put simply, I lose control and by doing so control a lot of the sex we all have.  Yes, Maria and Lin dominate photo and video sessions and Dana dominates Studio M, but when it's us ladies having sex then I - again, I can't believe I'm saying this - am the dominant one.  I'll expand on that - and the exception to that - soon.

And it's not just being dominant, it's that I find everything that's even slightly sexy to be VERY sexy.  Like in this photo shoot.  I swear half that water in that tub was from  my soaking wet cunt as I thought of the photographers staring at my body and those who would view my body online.  Of course I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.  After this shoot I was so horny that I sped home and found our #1 homebody, Gail, and took every leave of her extraordinarily curvy yet cute body.

I'll stop now.  I need someone's body!  I think Mandy is in her dressing room and not busy.  Yum!

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great photo Emily! Bathtub shots are always a crowd pleaser. As for being perpetually extremely horny I think all of us here can certainly understand that given your surroundings. It is easy to see how such a hyper-sexualized environment, such as Studio M and the Marti-Verse in general, could push one's libido into overdrive.

I'm looking forward to reading more about your dominance over the group and how that manifests itself, but even more so to exception to it.

NorthNJMale said...

OMG this picture is fucking amazing...you have very lovely areolas...if you can maybe do a split pic of this one and one where they are very hard so we can see the wonderful transformation. thank you for the pic and post.

Feelgood said...

More and more like Marti 🤩🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Good God do I wish I could follow EVERY curve on you! Your tits are downright incredible! Your areolas are just magnificent!
It's wonderful to hear you are getting more comfortable with your dominant side. Being able to accept that you are one way in bed but another in life can be a fun (yet uncomfortable) time.
Can't wait to see more of you. And hear more from you about your night insatiable lust

Art said...

Emily, just absolutely gorgeous. I adore your beautiful yummy areolas. You just enjoy being who you are and the pure sexuality you exude all the time. 😘😘

mikshel269 said...

Sounds like your story is just getting started.cant wait to hear more and see more of your incredibly sexy self

Anonymous said...

Would she like to be challenged or "dethroned" from dominance?

Phil said...

I agree....amazingly beautiful photo. I love your areolas, Emily.