Friday, September 16, 2022

Three Shots of Michelle




 Hey guys, it's Michelle.  Posting some photos of me - I don't want you to forget about me!  Needless to say I've been very busy with the guys in my group.  I've spent the last 70+ days with them.  The only break I've had was a half day away on Mom's birthday.  That was the only day that I swallowed less than 100 loads of cum in those 70+ days.  We'll have to do something extra special on the 100th straight day in October.

The guys capped their membership at 200.  The most I've had visiting me in a day during the last 70 days was, fittingly, 70.  The least was 24.  I am still thrilled whenever a cock goes down my throat and pulses its cum in my eagerly awaiting mouth!

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

As if forgetting you is possible! Three incredible choices Michelle, each showing off a different aspect of you. One, your insatiable hunger for cock and cum, two those absolutely stunning legs, and three the softer, more sensual side. All three extremely sexy individually yet when combined the whole far, far exceeds the sum of its parts. You're fucking gorgeous!

Wookiee42 said...

Wonderful to hear from you! Sounds like you are having the most amazing experience with the guys! You can get a sense of your excitement from how you describe it! And what a first picture. The long lick. You can see how much you love it!

Art said...

Michelle you are just absolutely gorgeous, beautiful and awesome. And yet I am still repeating my continuous concern for you, only out of love. 😘😘

Steve said...

All that AND a cute little pussy. Maria and all of the other women there are so lucky. Well, and the 200.

mikshel269 said...

So glad to hear and from you Michelle. these are some very sexy pictures especially the last one.