Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Close Encounter - Part 2


(Hey guys, it's Roxy and I'm so sorry I dropped the ball on the "Close Encounter" posts I promised.  Truth is as we get closer and closer to the now firm though delayed date of November 1 for release of the first "University of Marti" episode, it's fallen on me and those helping me to have scripts done and ready and to lead in the direction the series will follow.  That plus spending as much of my free time with Michelle and Maria - and often some or all of the other ladies - using Marti's amazing body is taking up pretty much all of me as I hope you understand.  Oh, and we weren't happy with the first episode of the four part series on this whole "Close Encounter" video so I've rewritten that, too; Marti's male costars surely didn't mind! 😁)

(But, to continue on the "Chance Encounter" posts. . .  One thing you'll notice about some of these photos of Marti in the car is how they're a bit distorted; just keep in mind that many are taken in a moving vehicle with Marti's tits bouncing and swaying and are thus poorly focused and that cell phones were hurriedly used so there's no depth of field focus meaning if her tits are in focus, her legs won't necessarily be, especially since she's so close to the person taking the picture.  Being inside a car nude like this is incredibly sexy, but hard to photograph.  Here it also makes her tits look even bigger than they are which seems kinda impossible.)

(Oh, God, not another parenthetical, but still. . .  Here is the link to the first entry to this episode: CLICK HERE or use this link: https://martimelons.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-chance-encounter-part-1.html .  I'm going o make this entry kinda short because I think it is important and, as before, the entry will be in blue while my way too many parentheticals will be in my usual green.)

As the two vehicles pulled back onto the mostly deserted highway - Marti and the four guys in the lead and me behind - I could hear one of the guys say to Marti: "That was incredible!  I mean sending your clothes away and you've only just met us."

I'll never forget Marti's reply: "Emotionally, trust is the sexiest thing there is and I knew when I talked to you guys back in the store that I could trust you.  I dearly wanted to.  And now I'm sure of it.  Not only do I trust you to not do things I don't want but I also trust you to enjoy the things I give.  As we drive I trust you to let your eyes feast and I trust you to ask me any questions you want - you can trust me to answer fully and in truth.  When we get to our destination - and I hope you guys won't mind too much if we get there slowly - I trust you to do whatever you wish to do with this body, as often and as hard as you desire.  And as I trust you I hope that you will trust me fully, too.  Trust me in that today is just about the five of us in this car - well, and Roxy, too.  Trust me in that I'm doing this because it is what I want.  And trust me that I want to make each and every sexual fantasy of yours come true!"

Well now, how could they follow up on that other than to feast their eyes?  And what could I do other than put my fingers back in my jeans and enjoy the sounds coming from my phone and the shadowy hints coming from the car in front of me, hints of Marti posing for the four guys, showing them all of her.

We drove the back roads for more than 2 hours, stopping every fifteen minutes or so for the guys to rotate drivers - it certainly would not have been fair for one of them to drive the whole time while the other three got to watch Marti.  Being a typical summer day in Florida, a couple of times thunder and lightning and heavy rain caused them to pull to the side of the road - I mean why drive almost blind in a downpour when you could stop and watch Marti and her massive tits?  Of course, I would stop behind them and listen over my phone to their continuous sighs of disbelief and what was before them and how lucky they were.

And my mind raced at what they were seeing!

13 comments:

Feelgood said...

Ahhh the sounds must’ve been as good as the sex

Anonymous said...

Wow

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Audio-voyeurism...sounds sexy! Like listening to the couple in the next motel room as the bed bangs against the common wall, hearing every dirty word, every exclamation of joy. But even better in this case because you know the woman, you love the woman, you know she is enjoying every moment, and you know she is giving them the most incredible day of their lives. No one would believe they encountered a sexual goddess with wondrous tits and she picked them up in the Lowes and took them to a remote cabin where she gave herself fully to their desires.

Wookiee42 said...

Isn't it just so erotic to listen as things are starting to happen. The gasps and mutters and panting

Cd4 said...

I don't want to sound ungrateful but when this gets going where does that leave us?

Michelle said...

We will continue to be here as long as we have great viewers like you!

Art said...

Just incredible 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Definitely glad to hear that Michelle!

glassmn said...

Love it

Labadee said...

I've been too busy to keep but I'm so glad to see and read this

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
I'd love to be "trapped" in this car with you Marti, I can only fantasize... Marti please continue to share your fantastic body with us.

Anonymous said...

PS...and it has been "teased" for years that pictures of "Gina" and also "Gail" and your aunt "Ruthie" were all forthcoming....especially since at some points and others it was disclosed that you Michelle, and Marti, and Gail and Gina and Ruthie had all become serious "size queens"...I wonder if any of you could actually learn...over time and many sessions, to eventually stretch out wide enough to get me inside and over time and many sessions learn to take more and more of me inside...to your cervical sphincters...and then slowly over time open and stretch wide yor cervical sphincters to push up inside and stretch wide your uterus canals (aka your womb canals), and eventually stretch each of you wider and deeper to the bottom/back of your wombs... Ben at HungBigBen@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

PSS...it was posted that you were interested in real life RWR experiences...once upon a time when I was still "developing"...over several years I had many experiences with several women who were married to my extremely endowed "legendary" uncles...on maternal side and two paternal side...a much older cousin...and two much, much older relatives who wanted to see exactly how much the stories they had heard about me were true...not to mention the time, I was told about it soon after...my parents came home early one weekend night, and saw their "horse son" having sex with an older neighborhood MILF on our patio and my parents, in a darker house, watched through the sliding patio doors and my gigantic endowed father and my mother had sex watching their son with a cock already as big or bigger than my father, fuck the woman from a few doors down. A MILF my father had fucked many years before and before he met and married my mother. You think your friend "Chelsea" has a huge virile cock...you and he have no idea...LOL. Ben aka the life support system for "The King Bull Elephant Cock"... HungBigBen@yahoo.com