Saturday, September 4, 2021

Roxy's Legs Return

Hey guys, it's me, Roxy, and, yeah, those are my legs.  (Wow, 5 commas in an 11 word sentence 😏.)  Anyway, we need to apologize for a lack of posts in the last 3 or so days, especially after you were so awesome in sending so many great comments on Marti's birthday and the next post, too; but the delay in posting was really my fault or at least indirectly my fault.  We were invaded - and yes, invaded seems the proper word - by members of my family, the very same family who disowned me when I came out.  I guess a wealthy (thanks to Marti) homosexual is more acceptable to them than a poor one.  I wanted nothing to do with it as it was so obvious it was money and access they craved and not their own flesh.  Rebuffed, they threatened some kind of stupid legal action.  To put it mildly, the combination of Marti's resources with Michelle and Maria's don't-mess-with-us tempers sent them running.

Hands washed; done.

But one good thing did come out of it and that's my cousin, Vera.  Vera had been the big, caring sister I never had when I was growing up and often took me under her wing when the rest of the family would send me crying.  When she learned what the rest of the family was up to, she came and gave me support.  Even though Marti, Michelle and Maria were all the support I needed, Vera being of my family really helped and her shoulder felt good again to cry on.

But, of course, I'm not that little girl and awkward young woman she used to help so much; I'm my own woman now, full of confidence because of my new family.  And now I could return, at least in part, all the love and favor she had shown me in the past.  You see, Vera had always wanted to be a model but found herself mostly locked into a dead end life when she caved to the family and married a "fine upstanding young man" of our small town that turned out to be whoremongering asshole.  Her divorce also set her on odds with the family even though she kept her bisexual desires to herself.  Vera, at 30, is a dark-haired beauty with legs and an ass to die for.  She had kissed girls before, but never really had sex with them.

Well, I guess you can see where this is heading.  Of course the first thing was to explain to her the business my new family was in: adult entertainment.  The second was to introduce her to the beautiful and sexy Maria who agreed to become Vera's modelling agent, whether in glamour or adult modelling.  Then she, of course, met Michelle who can make anyone nervous with her beauty and body.  Lastly, she met Marti.  Her expression said everything and she leaned to me and whispered "I'll never have sex with another man again!"  It so reminded me of the first time I met Marti and never looked back again.

For her part, Marti was so soothing and respectful of Vera.  It didn't take long and Marti's blouse came off and the four of us - Vera, Michell, Maria and I - were enjoying Marti's treasures.

So add another lady to our group of ladies, Vera the Beautiful.

So now it's Michelle, Maria, Vera, Zin, Becca, Gina, Daphne, Ruthie, Mandy, Dana, Gail, Lacy, and me (I still find it hard to believe), and, at the center of it all:

Marti.

10 comments:

Kage no Kitsune said...

Blood can be so judging and unaccepting of lifestyle choices its ridiculous. And yikes, I wouldn't want to get on Michelle's bad side for ANY reason, so I can understand your blood family running with tails between their legs. And at least Vera is a good blood family member. Beat wishes Roxy.

Wookiee42 said...

Blood, I have found, is in no way this let than water. You have found your loving and caring family with Marti and all the rest of the lovely women there. I am very happy that Vera is now going to be part of your, newer, much happier life you have now. And now for the picture... Roxy your legs are a wonder of the world!

Yojibearra said...

Family…love em - hate em…

Feelgood said...

Nice reminder how sexy your legs are too, rivaling Michelle’s and Marti’s. What can you do about family 🤷🏼‍♂️

anotheroneofnone said...

I'm sorry about your family. I know that pain. *hugs*

Art said...

Roxy your legs are fantastic. And no excuses needed. Family is what it is.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First, great shot of your wonderful gams! It isn't always easy dealing with family, but it is great to know where you stand and who is on your side. Sounds like Vera will be a great addition to the family and I look forward to hopefully seeing her here at some point.

Cd4 said...

Going back to your beginnings? Then you have to give us your signature pose with the hanging breast..

Redmagnum79 said...

Sounds like a sweet and beautiful circle of women too bad you don't show more of them on here

NorthNJMale said...

Hello Roxy,
So sorry to hear about the narrow mind view of your family but glad that you have so much support from your new family. Also sounds like your cousin Vera is an amazing woman always being there for you and supporting and now you are there for her.
Like it was said by others sometimes blood is not what makes family, you have a great family now which is a lot stronger and tighter than any blood relative.
Also wanted to say...great legs hope to see more :-)