Thursday, September 30, 2021

Reminiscing - Pic 1


 I can't believe it's already been two weeks since I posted in here, but thanks to Michelle and Dana I hope you've been well entertained.  One thing I want to do here at "Marti's Massive Mature Melons" is to repost some of my more popular pictures from my past sites ("Over 60 Big Tits," "Marti and Her Big Mature Tits," and my Tumblr site) just so my newer followers can see them and you guys who have been with me for years can reminisce.

I used to spend a lot of time at the beach and, yeah, I loved being ogled.  I still giggle when I think of the time some guy was staring at me and tripped over a kid's sand castle 😂!  I don't go to the beach very often any more mainly because I'm so busy but also because I can't find a bathing suit that will fit both my 28 inch waist and my 38P tits!  (Yeah, I've gotten several cups larger since this photo was taken.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cum tribute coming

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great idea Sexy, re-posting classic shots from the old sites, it has been quite the unique journey over the last decade, and an amazing transformation. I'm proud to have been along for the ride and look forward to whatever will happen next!

Feelgood said...

I remember, great picture. Love seeing right down knowing what waiting when the top is off 🤩

Yojibearra said...

Any pic - new or old - is beautiful

Wookiee42 said...

It's great to see some of these wonderful past pics. Love the pose. And I'm pretty dang sure I'd have tripped over that sand castle as well as having to hide n erection!

Cd4 said...

Yeah I had this one on one of my home page for quite some time. One of the trips up the river..

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Marti I've been following you and your magnificent tits since your Tumblr days. Love those tan lines... you are so fucking SEXY !!!!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

The current inability to enjoy a beach makes me sad for you, Marti. October and May are the best times to visit ours, especially weekdays. Just sayin ...

As for the glass half-full ... congrats on the full calendar and sustained demand for work!