Sunday, September 26, 2021

Marti's Veins and Dana

 

 Michelle wrote a few posts ago that there may be a mystery writer here.  And here I am: Dana.  All 6'1" of me, red hair and 35 years old.  And, of course, that's Marti in the photo I recently took.  I got it first thing one morning as she was waking, no makeup, no anything.  What I love about it, besides knowing I woke up beside her, is, if you look closely at her right breast, you can see all the veins you can't usually see.  I love them, tracing them with my long fingers as sharp tongue.  I guess you can see them here because her nipple is at rest which means the skin on her breast is extra smooth.  I get soaking wet just thinking about it!  You can even see the veins in her left breast, too!

It's maybe surprising that I'm the new author as I tend to be very direct and not as flowered in my writing (or talking) as Marti, Michelle or Roxy or even Maria so you won't get any long posts from me.  Or long explanations.  So I'll tell you how I see things and let you make the picture in your mind.  I'll start with this: Gail and I, though very much in love, are physically each other's second choice.  Marti is my first choice; Michelle is hers.  Thus this month long setup with Michelle staying with Gail and me taking Michelle's place in bed with Marti, Roxy and Maria.  Gail and I will definitely move into this big house with the other ladies soon so we'll be with them constantly.

Enough explanation.  I need to go trace those veins again before they disappear as her nipples grow!

Dana

(My posts will be in blue.)


8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Great to see you here Dana or at least read your words. Glad to hear you’re a woman of action 🤤

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is nice to meet you Dana, this is a great shot of Marti's awesome tits, thank you for sharing it. I'm sure we can all understand wanting to spend every possible moment with her and her wondrous tits, so I can certainly appreciate your direct style and I look forward to reading more from you.

Wookiee42 said...

Glad to hear a new voice and perspective here! As well as someone else to be jealous of your access to Marti's body. I bet you could trace those veins in your sleep now. Lucky lucky

Art said...

The pic is of course beautiful. When will we see pics of you here Dana?

Yojibearra said...

Welcome

Cd4 said...

Welcome. I am a little surprised you finally decided to come out. I'm sure you have plenty to say and looking forward to your direct opinions. Nothing will get by you and Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous

Bill said...

Hi Dana,
First and foremost, I'd love to see some sort of picture of you. I have a thing for redheads and I'm sure you'd drive me crazy. I wouldn't be able to tell height unless you were standing next to someone for comparison. I hope you will oblige me (and everyone else) with some sort of pic. Thanks.