Tuesday, September 7, 2021

All Theirs


 Is it OK to say I love my body?

Sometimes when I see a picture of myself, especially a recent one like this, I ask "Is that really me?  Is that really Little 'Chelle'?" as Jake and his friends used to call me when we were kids some 30+ years ago?  As you can see, I've slimmed down quite a bit and have reached my "thinness" goal and yet my tits are as big as they were when I weighed 60 pounds more.  I feel exceptionally feminine.  Of the 14 ladies in our love group, I am by far the most submissive, the most traditional female role.  Mom is their love goddess; I'm their lover.  I am there for them 24 hours a day whether they just want some heavy kissing and light petting or whether they want hard pounding sex.  I am rarely alone.  When I am, I am often masturbating which for me, like Mom, involves a lot of me playing with my breasts.  Even when I'm alone masturbating, I'll have a few cameras focused on me so the others can watch either real time or recorded.  My body and my sex are theirs.

And I LOVE it!

Michelle

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is wonderful that you love your body, it is absolutely incredible and I hope you show it off here more often. Like your mom, you are the physical embodiment of femininity.

Anonymous said...

I would love nothing more then to feel your beautiful body

Feelgood said...

Love your attitude!!

Feelgood said...

Oh little Chelle if you could post your video, please with cherries on topπŸ™ Or you could send it to me if you’re not allowed to post it here

Wookiee42 said...

Loving your body is key. And let me tell you we all love your body! Such amazing breasts and legs. I would kill to watch the live masturbating

wnccouple said...

Wow!!!! like Mother like Daughter. Simply breath taking

Anonymous said...

Michelle,I have to jerk off to your picture such wonderful boobs

Art said...

You are simply gorgeous 😍

Anonymous said...

Michelle you are a true work of art. I had to jack off to your pictures this morning. Your boobs are incredible.

Anonymous said...

Perfect big titties

Boobhound said...

What an incredibly beautiful photo!

I don't know how it's possible that this life-long boob guy (connoisseur, if I may), and subscriber to MANY big boob websites over the years, has just come across you AMAZING ladies, but I have, and my world is richer for it.

THANK YOU for sharing your incredible beauty with all of us. I can only dream that one day I would get to give either of you a breast massage.

One Savannah Scorpio said...

(swoon) ... :)